英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

外國經典英語詩歌

本文已影響 1.21W人 

詩的最美之處就在於表達感情,讓人有無限的想象,而這些想象永遠是那麼的美好。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來外國經典英語詩歌,希望大家喜歡!

外國經典英語詩歌

 外國經典英語詩歌:假如音樂是愛情的糧食

If music be the food of love, play on;

假如音樂是愛情的食糧,那麼奏下去吧;

Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting the appetite may sicken, and so die.

儘量地奏下去,好讓愛情因過飽噎塞而死。

That strain again! it had a dying fall.

又奏起這個調子來了!它有一種漸漸消沉下去的節奏。

O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of violets, stealing andgiving odour!

啊!它經過我的耳畔,就像微風吹拂一叢紫羅蘭,發出輕柔的聲音,一面把花香偷走,一面又把花香分送。

Enough, no more. Tis not so sweet now as it was before.

夠了!別再奏下去了!它現在已經不像原來那樣甜蜜了。

O spirit of love! How quick and fresh art thou, that, not with standing thy capacity receiveth asthe sea, nought enters there, of what validity and pitch soe'er, but falls into abatement andlow price, even in a minute.

愛情的精靈呀!你是多麼敏感而活潑;雖然你有海―樣的容量,可是無論怎樣高貴超越的事物,一進了你的範圍,便會在頃刻間失去了它的價值。

So full of shapes is fancy that it alone is high fantastical.

愛情是這樣充滿了意象,在一切事物中是最富於幻想的。

 外國經典英語詩歌:情人眼裏出西施

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red;

我情婦的眼睛一點不像太陽;珊瑚比她的嘴脣還要紅得多:

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐無光,發若是鐵絲,她頭上鐵絲婆娑。

I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, but no such roses see I in her cheeks;

我見過紅白的玫瑰,輕紗一般;她頰上卻找不到這樣的玫瑰;

And in some perfumes is there more delight than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

有許多芳香非常逗引人喜歡,我情婦的呼吸並沒有這香味。

I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound;

我愛聽她談話,可是我很清楚音樂的悅耳遠勝於她的嗓子;

I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:

我承認從沒有見過女神走路,我情婦走路時候卻腳踏實地:

And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.

可是,我敢指天發誓,我的愛侶勝似任何被捧作天仙的美女。

 外國經典詩歌:公主

Now sleeps the crimson petal, now the white;

深紅的花瓣睡着了,然後是白色的;

Nor waves the cypress in the palace walk;

桕樹也不在舞擺於宮苑小徑;

Nor winks the gold fin in the porphyry font:

金魚也不再炎眼於斑岩聖鉢:

The firefly wakens: waken thou with me.

螢火蟲醒來:喚醒了你和我。

Now droops the milkwhite peacock like a ghost, and like a ghost she glimmers on to me.

乳白色的孔雀幽靈般消沉她,又幽靈般地向我閃着微光。

Now lies the Earth all Danae to the stars, and all thy heart lies open unto me.

綴滿星辰的蒼穹籠罩着如達娜厄般恬息着的大地,而你的心兒整個地向我開啓。

Now slides the silent meteor on, and leaves a shining furrow, as thy thoughts in me.

流星悄然掠過,留下一道光亮轍印,猶似你留予我的思慮。

Now folds the lily all her sweetness up, and slips into the bosom of the lake: so fold thyself, mydearestthou, and slip into my bosom and be lost in me.

百合斂起她的全部芳馨潛入湖泊的中心:我的愛,你也這樣斂起自己吧潛入我的心,隨後迷失蹤影。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章