商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第242期:儘快完成任務(3)

本文已影響 1.48W人 

You could also say "This is our number one priority" and then delegate tasks to the team to help you get the order sorted.

職場英文口語 第242期:儘快完成任務(3)
你還可以說“這是我們的首要任務”,然後把工作分配給大家,讓他們幫助你解決。

Good luck!Oh , I need your help.

祝你好運!謝謝。湯姆,我需要你的幫忙。

It's the order for Nice'n'Cheesy, we need to process it order?

有關美味奶酪店的訂單,我們得趕緊處理。訂單?

I sent that out ages ago, with the paperwork.

我很早之前就送出去了,還有文書。

You mean this paperwork Tom, on your desk?

湯姆,你指桌子上的這張紙?

Oh no! I must have forgotten.I've had so much to do.

不是吧!我肯定是忘了。我事情太多了。

Well, they're not happy, so we've got to pull out all the stops and get them their grapes.

好吧。他們很不高興,所以我們要竭盡全力把葡萄送到。

OK but what about the aubergines?Forget about the aubergines.

好的,但塑料茄子怎麼辦?別管塑料茄子了。

We've got to get onto this 's our number one priority.

我們現在得處理這事。這是我們的第一要務。

You go and get the plastic grapes from the warehouse, I'll sort out this paperwork, and I'll meet you downstairs in 15 minutes.

你去倉庫拿塑料葡萄,我來解決文書問題。15分鐘後樓下見。

Why, where are we going?We're getting a taxi to the offices of Nice'n'Cheesy so we can hand deliver the grapes.

爲什麼?我們要去哪?我們打車去美味奶酪店送葡萄。

Oh right, but isn't it nearly lunchtime?There's no time for lunch, Tom.

好的,可快到午飯時間了啊。沒時間吃午飯了,湯姆。

We need to do this now!Oh Anna, you're certainly is!

我們得趕快解決這事!安娜,你太棒了。當然!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章