口語英語口語英語學習方法

職場英文口語:儘快完成任務

本文已影響 1.11W人 

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享職場英文口語:儘快完成任務,希望能幫到大家。

職場英文口語:儘快完成任務

職場英文口語:儘快完成任務(一)

It's that time again for English at in theoffices of Tip Top Trading is still hectic.

又到了職場英語的時間。Tip Top Trading公司辦公室裏依舊很忙碌。

There's so much to do and tomorrow the team islaunching its new product – the plastic aubergine – so everyone needs to pull their weight and get thingsdone – quickly.

太多事情要做,明天還要推出新產品——塑料茄子。所以大家都應負起責任,快速完成任務。

The problem is, some people are a bit slow at beingquick!

問題是,有些人動作比較慢!

Could someone answer that please? I'm on the other line.

誰接下電話呢?我正打電話呢。

Well I can't, I'm already on the , talking to your friend Marge.

我不行,我也在打電話。沒錯,和你的朋友馬吉講電話。

I'm busy… errr… writing a business proposal.

我也忙着寫商業企劃書呢。

Could someone just answer that phone… oh, you're all busy.

有人能接下電話嗎?你們都很忙。

I suppose I'd better do o?Yes?Really!I'm sorry about that.

好吧,還是我來接吧。你好。什麼?真的!我很抱歉

We'll send someone round right , this morning. Bye.

我們會立即派人解決。是的,今天早上,再見。

職場英文口語:儘快完成任務(二)

Anna, are you free to talk in my office now?'s wrong?

安娜,現在有空來我辦公室談談嗎?當然,保羅。出什麼事了?

Hold on – I just need a quick bite on a biscuit – that's , that was Nice'n'Cheesy.

等下,我得趕緊吃口餅乾。現在好多了。剛剛是美味奶酪店打的電話。

They're not happy about how slowly we areprocessing their order.

他們不滿意我們處理訂單太慢。

They need our plastic grapes for an exhibition they're doing at the weekend.

他們週末展覽要用我們的塑料葡萄

But I thought Tom had sorted that out?Clearly not.

但我想湯姆已經解決了?顯然沒有。

I need you to pull out all the stops and sort this out what stops?

我要你竭盡全力,把這事解決。拔出什麼阻礙?

I mean do all you can to get this order completed, please.

我的意思是你要盡你所能把訂單完成。拜託!

But we've got the aubergine launch tomorrow.

可我們明天有茄子發佈會啊。

Leave that to me and Denise to 'll be in… safe , I'm not so sure aboutthat.

交給我和丹尼斯去組織吧。我倆會處理好的。我對此可不敢確定。

Anyway Anna, your priority now is the order for Nice'n'Cheesy.

總之安娜,你現在的首要任務是處理美味奶酪店的訂單。

You're going to have to tell the team "We have an order we need to process urgently", and "Weneed to pull out all the stops to get this sorted".

你要告訴大家“我們有項訂單急需處理”、“我們要竭盡全力,把這解決”。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章