商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第125期:達成交易(2)

本文已影響 1.02W人 

Oh yes – beat the price of the competitor but get them to make a bigger order.

職場英文口語 第125期:達成交易(2)
是的,價格上可以打敗競爭者,但要讓他們定更大的訂單。

Yes. If they order More you can offer a bigger discount.

是的,如果他們定得越多,你就能給出更大的折扣。

Good luck.

祝你好運。

Oh look, we're here now.

看,我們到了。

Now Anna, I hope you don't mind me saying, but just leave the talking to me. Right?

安娜,我希望你不介意我這麼說,但是讓我來談,好嗎?

Oh, Madame Brown, ciao, great to see you

布朗女士,你好,很高興見到你。

What?

什麼?

Monsieur Brown. Bonjour.

布朗先生,你好。

I'm Anna from Tip Top Trading.

我是Tip Top Trading的安娜。

This is my colleague Tom.

這是我的同事,湯姆。

Thank you for sparing the time to see us.

謝謝你花時間和我們見面。

No problem.

不客氣。

Did you have a good flight?

你們的旅途愉快嗎?

It was great.

太棒了。

I love those little bottles of wine they give out… I kept a few with me if you fancy a glass of vin rouge?

我喜歡他們發的小瓶紅酒,我還帶了一些,如果你想來一杯紅葡萄酒的話?

I think we should sit down and discuss business.

我想我們應該坐下來談談生意。

Of course.

當然。

Yeah, yeah, good idea.

是的,好主意。

Now, I believe Tutti Fruity has offered you a good price but as I said on the phone, we can beat that.

我相信Tutti Fruity給你提供了更好的價位,但如我在電話中說的,我們可以超過他們。

Yes you did.

是的,你是這麼說的。

Did you Anna? !

安娜,你這麼說了?

But to get this price you've got to buy lots more.

但是你要買更多才能獲得這麼價位。

Anna! That's not very subtle.

安娜,你這麼說太生硬了。

You need to convince them they need to buy more without telling them they have to.

你要說服他們買更多才行,而不是告訴他們必須怎麼做。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章