每天三分鐘學英語 第453期:英文"搞砸"怎麼説?
本文已影響
3.02K人
① Mess up [mɛs ʌp]
搞砸
I messed up.
我把這件事給搞砸了。
I always mess up.
我總是把事情搞砸。
Make a mess
弄的一團糟
② Ruin [ˈruɪn]
毀掉
You ruined my day.
你把我的一天都毀了。
You ruined my mood.
你毀掉了我的心情。
You made my day.
你讓我今天很開心。
③ Drop the ball
犯錯
She really dropped the ball on this one.
她這次真的犯了錯了。
④ Blunder [ˈblʌndɚ]
大錯
It was a stupid blunder. It'll never happen again.
那是個愚蠢的錯誤。下次絕對不會再犯了。
⑤ Make a mistake
犯錯
I made a mistake.
我犯錯了。
⑥ Fuck up
搞砸
Swearing words 罵人話
⑦ muck up [mʌk ʌp]
搞砸
I mucked it up. I think I'll have to redo the assignment.
我搞砸了。我覺得我得重新做這個任務。
⑧ Botch [bɑ:tʃ]
搞砸
My girlfriend botched Christmas dinner so we had to order take out.
我女朋友搞砸了聖誕晚餐,所以我們不得不叫外賣。
⑨ Mishandle [mɪsˈhændl:]
錯誤的處理
She mishandled it this time, but I think she'll do better next time.
她這次處理的不對,但是我覺得下次她會好些。