英語閱讀英文文章作品

風中之燭 Candle in the Wind

本文已影響 2.99K人 

Wouldyou smile, if I asked you to smile?

ing-bottom: 100%;">風中之燭 Candle in the Wind

如果我叫你笑,你願意嗎?

Wouldyou dance, if I asked you to dance?

如果我邀請你跳舞,你願意嗎?

Wouldyou come, if I asked you to come?

如果我叫你來,你願意嗎?

Andwould you save my soul, this moment?

這一刻你願意拯救我的靈魂嗎?

Ofcourse, you will, cause you love me.

當然,你會願意,因爲你愛我。

Iwill not forget you, because you love me.

我不會忘記你,因爲你愛我。

Iwill not leave you, because you had saved me.

我不會離開你,因爲你拯救了我。

Iwill not laugh at you, because you are my candle.

我不會嘲笑你,因爲你是我的燭光。

Ofcause, I will not, cause I love you.

我當然不會,因爲我愛你。

Thepure, the bright, the beautiful is you.

你是純潔,光明,美麗的。

Youdream of love and warmth.

你的夢是充滿着愛和溫暖的。

Thespirit is yearning cry.

靈魂在深切的呼喊着。

Tostruggle for the better hope

爲更美好的希望而掙扎。

Thesethings can never die.

這些東西永遠都不會消逝。

Letlove pass for every hand

讓愛穿過每一個人的手心吧

Youare my sunshine and you are my everything.

你是我的陽光,你是我的一切。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀