英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

六一詩歌朗誦:The More Loving One

本文已影響 2W人 

The More Loving One

六一詩歌朗誦:The More Loving One

n

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well,

仰望羣星的時分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least,

可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼,

We have to dread from man or beast .

人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn ,

倘若羣星燃燒着關懷我們的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return ?

我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be ,

倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

讓我成爲更有愛心的人。

Admirer as I think I am,

儘管我自視爲羣星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

它們滿不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them, say

現在我看羣星,我卻難以啓齒,

I missed one terribly all day .

說我成天思念一顆星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die,

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky,

我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,

同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.

雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀