英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

英文詩翻譯成中文

本文已影響 2.85W人 

詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力,所以凡學習英語文學的人都會情不自禁要對英語詩歌傾注特別的熱情和關注。小編精心收集了英文詩翻譯成中文,供大家欣賞學習!

英文詩翻譯成中文
  英文詩翻譯成中文篇1

The Square Root of Three

孤獨的根號三

David B. Feinberg

大衛•範伯格

I'm fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three

假如可以,把人生比作算術 我想我會,如般孤獨

The three is all that's good and right,

3這個數字,如此純良美好

Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign,

可我的3呵,卻頂着個√ˉˉ; 隅居在這個絕望的窠臼——

I wish instead I were a nine

我多希望自己能是個9!

For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic

因爲這層艱險,9不會害怕 只需小小×÷,就全部消化

I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321

可陽光永遠照不到這兒 因爲我是1.732……

Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

從我出生的那一刻起 就有個名字叫做無理……

When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three

可看!是什麼在我眼前閃? 莫不是另一個?

As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply

—— 輕盈的腳步,與你如此相稱 我們在一起,於是彼此相×……

To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer

就這樣成爲一個整數 不用再對着“有理”羨慕

We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands

彷彿有魔棒輕輕揮過 我們,從這塵世的枷鎖解脫

Our square root signs become unglued

——終於粉碎這√ˉˉ;的拘禁

Your love for me has been renewed

而你我的心,從此更加靠近!

  英文詩翻譯成中文篇2

The Lost Mistress

失去的戀人

Robert Browning

羅伯特•勃朗寧

All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter

那麼,一切都過去了。

As one at first believes?

難道實情的滋味

Hark, ’tis the sparrows’ good-night twitter

真有預想的那麼難嚥?

About your cottage eaves!

聽,麻雀在你家村居的屋檐周圍

And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,

唧唧喳喳地道着晚安。

I noticed that, today;

今天我發現葡萄藤上的芽苞

One day more bursts them open fully –

毛茸茸地,鼓了起來;再一天時光就會把嫩葉催開,

You know the red turns grey.

瞧; 暗紅正浙漸轉爲灰白。

Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?

最親愛的。明天我們能否照樣相遇?

May I take your hand in mine?

我能否仍舊握住你的手?

Mere friends are we, – well, friends the merest

“僅僅是朋友,”好吧,我失去的許多東西,

Keep much that I resign:

最一般的朋友倒還能保留:

For each glance of the eye so bright and black,

你烏黑澄澈的眼睛每一次閃爍

Though I keep with heart’s endeavor, –

我都永遠銘刻在心;

Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever! –

我心底也永遠保留着你說 “願白雪花回來”的聲音!

Yet I will but say what mere friends say,

但是,我將只說一般朋友的語言,

Or only a thought stronger;

或許再稍微強烈一絲;

I will hold your hand but as long as all may,

我握你的手,將只握禮節允許的時間

Or so very little longer!

或許再稍微長一霎時! 追求者並沒有因拒絕而卻步。

  英文詩翻譯成中文篇3

Love Me Little, Love Me Long

愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長

Norton

諾頓

Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.

愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨。

Love that is too hot or strong Burneth soon to waste.

愛的太濃太烈, 便很快焚盡爲塵。

Still,I would not have three cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;

可我也不想你冷漠無情, 不要太怯弱,不要太張狂;

Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.

那一直延續到老的愛 不會頃刻間凋零。

Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.

愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨。

If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;

如果你愛我太多, 它將無法堅如磐石;

Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.

愛我少一點,會更好的。 因爲我害怕結束。

I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent

少一點我也十分滿足, 我只要一點就足夠,

Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.

只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侶


看了“英文詩翻譯成中文”的人還看了:

1.關於英文詩翻譯成中文

2.英文詩翻譯成中文精選

3.經典外國英語詩歌附翻譯

4.關於中文詩歌翻譯成英文

5.著名英文詩帶中文翻譯精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀