英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

英語經典詩歌三首

本文已影響 4.07K人 

下面是本站小編整理的英語經典詩歌,歡迎大家閱讀!

英語經典詩歌三首

  英語經典詩歌一:

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

從明天起,和每一個親人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告訴他們我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的閃電告訴我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我將告訴每一個人

I will spread it to each of them.

給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

陌生人,我也爲你祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

願你有一個燦爛的前程

May you have a brilliant future!

願你有情人終成眷屬

May you lovers eventually become spouse!

願你在塵世獲得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我也願面朝大海,春暖花開

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  英語經典詩歌二:

I am not yours, not lost in you,

Not lost, although I long to be

Lost as a candle lit at noon,

Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

我不屬於你,也沒有沉迷於你,

沒有,儘管我是如此希冀

像正午的蠟燭融化,

像雪花融匯在大海里。

You love me, and I find you still

A spirit beautiful and bright,

Yet I am I, who long to be

Lost as a light is lost in light.

你愛我,我也知道

你依然是一個精靈,聰明又美麗。

可我就是我,渴望着

像光一樣迷失在光裏。

Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

Swept by the tempest of your love,

A taper in a rushing Wind.

啊,將我深深地拋進愛裏吧,

滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

捲入你愛的暴風雨,

做狂風中的纖燭一支。

  英語經典詩歌三:

Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.

每一次你的親吻,都讓我戰慄的像個孩子那般。

Gathering the roses,we sang for the hope。

捧着玫瑰,我們歌唱希望。

Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.

你獨特的嗓音銘刻在我愛的心跳理,比夢還甜。

We were there, in ever lasting bloom.

我們曾身處在那永恆的花之海洋。

Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.

花謝了,傷痛卻藏匿在心裏。

Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.

風兒纏繞着山丘,我聽不到你。

Come and hold me close; I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain.

來吧,靠緊我;我在雨中冷的發抖。

Darkness falls; I'm calling for the dawn.

夜幕才降,我卻尋求着破曉。

Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.

那些光輝記憶的日子已經逝去,

Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,

我唱着可能帶來明天的希望的歌曲。

I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.

收起所有過去記憶美妙的感動。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章