英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

英語經典詩歌二首

本文已影響 4.73K人 

下面是本站小編整理的英語經典詩歌二首,歡迎大家閱讀!

英語經典詩歌二首

  英語經典詩歌一:惡郵差 THE WICKED POSTMAN

WHY do you sit there on the floor so quiet andsilent, tell me, mother dear?

你爲什麼坐在那邊地板上不言不動的,告訴我呀,親愛的媽媽?

The rain is coming in through the open window,making you all wet, and you don't mind it.

雨從開着的窗口打進來了,把你身上全打溼了,你卻不管。

Do you hear the gong striking four? It is time for my brother to come home from school.

你聽見鍾已打四下了麼?正是哥哥從學校裏回家的時候了。

What has happened to you that you look so strange?

到底發生了什麼事,你的神色這樣不對?

Haven't you got a letter from father to-day?

你今天沒有接到爸爸的信麼?

I saw the postman bringing letters in his bag for almost everybody in the town.

我看見郵差在他的袋裏帶了許多信來,幾乎鎮裏的每個人都分送到了。

Only, father's letters he keeps to read himself. I am sure the postman is a wicked man.

只有爸爸的信,他留起來給他自己看。我確信這個郵差是個壞人。

But don't be unhappy about that, mother dear.

但是不要因此不樂呀,親愛的媽媽。

To-morrow is market day in the next village. You ask your maid to buy some pens and papers.

明天是鄰村市集的日子。你叫女僕去買些筆和紙來。

I myself will write all father's letters; you will not find a single mistake.

我自己會寫爸爸所寫的一切信;使你找不出一點錯處來。

I shall write from A right up to K.

我要從A字一直寫到K字。

But, mother, why do you smile?

但是,媽媽,你爲什麼笑呢?

You don't believe that I can write as nicely as father does!

你不相信我能寫得同爸爸一樣好!

But I shall rule my paper carefully, and write all the letters beautifully big.

但是我將用心畫格子,把所有的字母都寫得又大又美。

When I finish my writing, do you think I shall be so foolish as father and drop it into the horridpostman's bag?

當我寫好了時,你以爲我也像爸爸那樣傻,把它投入可怕的郵差的袋中麼?

I shall bring it to you myself without waiting, and letter by letter help you to read my writing.

我立刻就自己送來給你,而且一個字母,一個字母地幫助你讀。

I know the postman does not like to give you the really nice letters.

我知道那郵差是不肯把真正的好信送給你的。

  英語經典詩歌二:著作家 AUTHORSHIP

YOU say that father writes a lot of books, but what he writes I don't understand.

你說爸爸寫了許多書,但我卻不懂得他所寫的東西。

He was reading to you all the evening, but could you really make out what he meant?

他整個黃昏讀書給你聽,但是你真懂得他的意思麼?

What nice stories, mother, you can tell us! Why can't father write like that, I wonder?

媽媽,你給我們講的故事,真是好聽呀!我很奇怪,爸爸爲什麼不能寫那樣的書呢?

Did he never hear from his own mother stories of giants and fairies and princesses?

難道他從來沒有從他自己的媽媽那裏聽見過巨人和神仙和公主的故事麼?

Has he forgotten them all?

還是已經完全忘記了?

Often when he gets late for his bath you have to go and call him an hundred times.

他常常耽誤了沐浴,你不得不走去叫他一百多次。

You wait and keep his dishes warm for him, but he goes on writing and forgets.

你總要等候着,把他的菜溫着等他,但他忘了,還儘管寫下去。

Father always plays at making books.

爸爸老是以著書爲遊戲。

If ever I go to play in father's room, you come and call me, "what a naughty child!"

如果我一走進爸爸房裏去遊戲,你就要走來叫道:“真是一個頑皮的孩子!”

If I make the slightest noise, you say, "Don't you see that father's at his work?"

如果我稍爲出一點聲音,你就要說:“你沒有看見你爸爸正在工作麼?”

What's the fun of always writing and writing?

老是寫了又寫,有什麼趣味呢?

When I take up father's pen or pencil and write upon his book just as he does,--a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i,--why do you get cross with me, then, mother?

當我拿起爸爸的鋼筆或鉛筆,像他一模一樣地在他的書上寫着,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,——那時,你爲什麼跟我生氣呢,媽媽?

You never say a word when father writes.

爸爸寫時,你卻從來不說一句話。

When my father wastes such heaps of paper, mother, you don't seem to mind at all.

當我爸爸耗費了那末一大堆紙時,媽媽,你似乎全不在乎。

But if I take only one sheet to make a boat with, you say, "Child, how troublesome you are!"

但是,如果我只取了一張紙去做一隻船,你卻要說:“孩子,你真討厭!”

What do you think of father's spoiling sheets and sheets of paper with black marks all over on both sides?

你對於爸爸拿黑點子塗滿了紙的兩面,污損了許多許多張紙,你心裏以爲怎樣呢?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章