英語學習英語閱讀技巧

雙語美文:我救了賣冰淇淋的叔叔!

本文已影響 1.18W人 

I was biking home from school one day

雙語美文:我救了賣冰淇淋的叔叔!

有一天,我騎着自行車回家


and the ice cream truck is where it normally is

發現冰淇淋車停在慣常停車的地方


and I always go and get an ice cream,

這種時候,我總要過去,買一隻冰淇淋


but I was worried that something was wrong

但我很快緊張起來,出了什麼事


when I saw a huge line of people waiting in line

我發現車前的人排成了長龍


and the man wasn't serving anyone.

賣冰淇淋的人不在那裏


I went and had a closer look

我走到近處一看


and I saw that the man had fainted inside of the van.

我發現賣冰淇淋的人在車裏暈倒了


I didn't know what to do

我不知道自己應該做什麼


but I remembered my first aid training

但我想起了自己受過的急救培訓


so I approached the truck

於是我走到車旁


and told him that I was a first aider

告訴他,我是一個急救人員


and I asked him if I could help.

我問他自己可以幫助他嗎


He was conscious

他意識清醒


and replied with yes.

回答說可以


I assumed that

我推斷


it was the hot weather that had done this to the man

是炎熱的天氣讓這個男人出現了身體不適


as it is not normally hot

往年這個時候天氣並不熱


but it was that day

今天卻是個特例.


He looked pretty de-hydrated

他看起來有嚴重的脫水


so I grabbed one of the drinks from his truck

於是我抓起他車裏的一瓶水


and I went inside of the van

跳上車


and gave it to him.

把水遞給他


I stayed in the area for about an hour

我在那裏呆了大概一個小時


to make sure all had been sorted

確定一切都恢復正常


and from what I saw,

從我所見的跡象來看


the man was back on his feet

男人已經恢復過來,能夠自主站立


and ready to make more ice creams

準備做更多的冰淇淋了


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章