商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第114期:項目管理(2)

本文已影響 2.2W人 

Are we playing baseball? !

職場英文口語 第114期:項目管理(2)
我們在打棒球嗎?

No Anna! Touch base.

不,安娜!談一談。

He wants to catch up with you, probably to see how you're getting on.

他想要和你談談情況,可能是看看你的進展如何。

Go on Anna, let's see what he has to say.

去吧,安娜,看看他要說什麼。

Oh I see.

我懂了。

That door doesn't lock does it?

那門沒鎖吧?

No, I don't think so.

沒有。

Right Anna. Biscuit?

好吧,安娜,吃餅乾嗎?

These new peanut ones are quite nice.

這些新的花生餅乾很好吃。

So how are things with the project?

所以項目怎麼樣了?

Well, I've done some cold calling and have an order from a company in France.

我打了一些意外訪問電話並且拿下了一家法國公司的訂單。

I see. Very impressive but have they signed on the dotted line yet?

我明白了。很不錯,但是他們籤合同了嗎?

The dotted line?

虛線?

Have they actually signed the contract yet?

他們籤合同了嗎?

Well, no, but… - …that's the problem.

沒有,但……-這就是問題。

There's a rival company who's also targeting the European market called Tutti Fruity - and they'll do anything to steal our customers.

Tutti Fruity是我們的競爭對手,他們也瞄準了歐洲市場,他們會盡可能的搶走我們的客戶。

Oh I see.

我懂了。

So, to keep our head above water, we need a clear strategy… and that's why I've put you in charge.

所以爲了生存下去,我們需要明確的戰略,因此我讓你負責。

So what shall we do?

我們應該怎麼做?

I've a feeling Paul hasn't a clue – that's why he wants you to come up with the ideas.

我感覺保羅沒有一點想法,所以他想讓你出謀劃策。

I think you're right – but I don't know what to say.

我想你是對的,但是我不知道該說什麼。

Tell him we need to price the rivals out of the market, that means offer the lowest prices so nobody wants to buy plastic fruit from our rivals.

告訴他,我們要用價格把對手趕出市場,意思是提供最低的價格,這樣就沒人從我們的對手那裏買塑料水果了。

You could say that we need to corner the market, that means Tip Top Trading dominates the plastic fruit market.

你可以說我們要壟斷市場,意思是Tip Top Trading將在塑料水果市場佔支配地位。

Oh, thanks. That's very useful.

謝謝,這很有用。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章