口語英語實用生活英語口語

The english we speak(BBC教學)第107期:Don't get me wrong 別誤會我的意思

本文已影響 9.94K人 

The english we speak(BBC教學)第107期:Don't get me wrong 別誤會我的意思

Li: Hello I'm Li! And joining me today is Neil–hello Neil!

李:大家好,我是李!今天和我一起主持節目的是尼爾,尼爾,你好!

(miaow)

(喵)

Neil: Hello!

尼爾:大家好!

(miaow)

(喵)

Li: Is that a cat in the basket you're holding?

李:你拿着的籃子裏是有隻貓嗎?

Neil: It's my adorable cat, Spencer.

尼爾:這是我的愛貓斯賓塞。

Li: Oh Spencer, can I see him?

李:哦,斯賓塞,我能看看嗎?

Neil: Of course...

尼爾:當然……

(basket opening)

籃子打開了

Li: Ahhhh-urgh!

李:啊!

Neil: What do you mean, urgh?

尼爾:啊,這是什麼意思?

Li: That's not a cat, it's a kind of frog-chicken!

李:這不是貓,它看上去像青蛙!

(offended miaow)

(被冒犯,喵)

Li: It doesn't have any fur!

李:它根本沒有毛!

Neil: Spencer certainly is a cat. He's a sphinx cat; they don't have any fur. You don't like him do you?

尼爾:斯賓塞絕對是隻貓。它是斯芬克斯貓;這種貓沒有毛。你是不喜歡它嗎?

Li: No, no, no, don't get me wrong. He's just a bit–surprising!

李:不,不,不是,別誤會我的意思。它只是有點出乎我的意料!

Cat: Miaow?!

貓:喵?!

Li: Don't get me wrong-that's an expression you use when you're worried someone might not understand what you say or be upset by it. When I said Neil's cat looked like a frog-chicken, I didn't mean that I didn't like him; I just meant he was... a bit unusual. Here are some more examples:

李: Don't get me wrong是一種表達方式,當你擔心別人可能不理解你的意思或是可能因爲你說的話而感到煩惱時,你可以使用這個短語。剛纔我說尼爾的貓看上去像青蛙,我的意思並不是我不喜歡它;我只是說它……有點兒與衆不同。這裏有更多的例子:

Don't get me wrong, I do like James, I just think he can be a bit annoying sometimes.

別誤會。我很喜歡詹姆斯,我只是覺得他有時有點煩人。

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to come to your party, but I'm busy tonight.

別誤會我的意思,我很想參加你的派對,但是我今晚非常忙。

That coat is very bright–but don't get me wrong, I still think you should wear it.

那件大衣太鮮豔了,不過別誤會,我認爲你還是應該穿着它。

Neil: Well, I think Spencer is a beautiful cat.

尼爾:我想斯賓塞是隻非常漂亮的貓。

(miaow of agreement)

(喵,表示同意)

Neil: And, don't get me wrong, but you don't know much about cats do you?

尼爾:別誤會,不過你不太瞭解貓,是吧?

Li: Yes I do! I have a Norwegian forest cat. And she's very beautiful with lots of fur! But Spencer is... very strange.

李:我很瞭解貓!我養了只挪威森林貓。它有很多毛,非常漂亮!但是斯賓塞……非常特別。

(angry miaow)

(喵,表示生氣)

Li: A kind of gremlin.

李:有點像小精靈。

(angry hiss)

(發出生氣的噝噝聲)

Li: And not very friendly.

李:而且不是很友善。

(crazed miaow of anger as Spencer throws himself on Li)

(生氣又發狂的喵喵叫,斯賓塞跳到了李的身上)

Cat: Miaow, don't get me wrong, I am only being friendly!

貓:喵,別誤會我的意思,我只是想表示友好!

Li: That is a lie. Get off me, you vicious gremlin! Get off! Get off!

李:你在撒謊。從我身上離開,你這隻發狂的精靈!快走開!快從我身上離開!

重點講解:
1. Don't get me wrong
別誤會我的意思;
eg. Don't get me wrong, it's interesting work. But it's not permanent.
別誤會我的意思,這個工作很有意思,可惜不是長期性的。
eg. I mean, don't get me wrong. Joanie's my best friend, but she can be kind of a pain sometimes.
別誤會,我的意思是喬安妮是我最好的朋友,但她有時候可能有點兒招人煩。
2. know about
瞭解,掌握;
eg. She didn't know anything about music but she liked to sing.
雖然她對音樂一無所知,但卻愛唱歌。
eg. I want to know about this thing now from beginning to end.
現在我要知道此事的始終。
3. get off
走開;離開;
eg. Work is so tiring . I wish I could get off work now and go play golf.
工作真是累人,我希望我現在可以離開工作崗位,然後去打高爾夫球。
eg. Get off that couch and begin the more productive life you should be living with VideoJug's help.
你應該馬上離開沙發,開始一個效率更高的生活。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章