小對話:Calling a Friend 給朋友打電話
6. Calling a Friend
6.給朋友打電話
A: Why don't you ever answer your phone?
A:你爲什麼不接電話?
B: I'm usually busy. What's up?
B:我通常很忙。怎麼了?
A: I wanted to see if you were down to kick it.
A:我想看看你有沒有時間出去玩。
B: Where do you want to go? I don't have that much money.
B:你想去哪?我沒有那麼多錢。
A: Let's go for a drink at the bar where we went last week.
A:我們去上週我們去過的那個酒吧喝點吧。
B: Okay, but I only have enough for three beers.
B:好的,但是我只夠付三杯啤酒的錢。
A: It's fine. I'll pay for the rest, but you owe me.
A:好的。我會付剩下的,但那是你欠我的。
B: Screw that, I paid for you last time. You owe me!
B:胡說,我上次付你了。是你欠我的!
A: Well, then we can call it even.
A:嗯,那我們一筆勾銷了。
B: I guess so. Where should we meet?
B:我想是這樣的。我們在哪見面?
A: How about at the train station by the bar?
A:在酒吧邊上的地鐵站怎麼樣?
B: Sounds good. I'll see you in an hour.
B:聽起來不錯。一小時後見。
A: Great. See you then, laters.
A:太好了。稍後見。