開車:Calling the Insurance Company 給保險公司打電話
20. Calling the Insurance Company
20.給保險公司打電話
A: Hello. I was in an accident earlier today.
A:你好。我今天早些時候發生了一次意外事故。
B: Okay, did you get the appropriate information from the other driver?
B:好的,你得到了另一個司機合適的信息了嗎?
A: Yes, I did. Just tell me what you need.
A:是的,我得到了。告訴我你需要什麼。
B: It would be better if you came into the office.
B:如果你能來辦公室會更好些。
A: When can I come in?
A:我可以什麼時候來?
B: You can come in tomorrow. What time works for you?
B:你可以明天來。你什麼時間有空?
A: I can make it in tomorrow at noon.
A:我可以明天中午到。
B: Great. Can you give me your full name?
B:好的。可以告訴我你的全名嗎?
A: Yes, it's David Mark.
A:是的,我叫大衛氠克。
B: Okay, Mr. Mark. I have you scheduled for tomorrow at noon.
B:好的,馬克先生。我爲你安排了明天中午的見面。
A: Sounds good. I will see you tomorrow.
A:聽起來不錯。明天見。
B: Please remember to bring in all the information you got from the other driver.
B:請記得帶來你從另一個司機那得到的所有資料。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載