Health Insurance 健康保險
1. Health Insurance
1.健康保險
A:I don't understand how health insurance works in the U.S.
A:我不知道健康保險在美國如何起作用。
B: Do you have health insurance through your job?
B:你是通過工作上的健康保險嗎?
A: I'm a part-time employee, so that is not part of my benefits package.
A:我是一個兼職員工,所以那不是我福利套餐的一部分。
B: You can buy health insurance based on your income.
B:你可以根據你的收入來購買醫療保險。
A: How exactly does that work?
A:那具體如何起作用?
B: If you go to , you can see what plans you are eligible for.
B:如果你去政府醫療保健部門,你可以看到你有資格享有哪種方案。
A: Then what happens?
A:然後呢?
B: You pay a fee every month and choose a primary care doctor from your plan.
B:你每個月支付費用,然後按照你的計劃選擇一個初級保健醫生。
A: What is a primary care doctor?
A:初級保健醫生是什麼?
B: A primary care doctor is the doctor you visit when you have a headache or for regular check-ups.
B:一個初級保健醫生是當你頭痛或定期檢查時候訪問的醫生。
A: Do I go to my primary care doctor in an emergency?
A:我在緊急情況下去找我的初級保健醫生嗎?
B: No, in an emergency, you just go to the closest emergency room.
B:不,在緊急情況下,你去最近的急診室。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載