關於餐廳吃飯英語對話 餐廳裡的英語情景對話
瞭解一些常用的英語是很有必要的,例如出國旅遊一定會有需要用到的時候,今天本站小編在這裡為大家分享一些關於餐廳吃飯英語對話,希望這些會對大家的英語學習有所幫助!
關於餐廳吃飯英語對話篇1A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看選單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。
關於餐廳吃飯英語對話篇2A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight faMous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You’re welcome.
不客氣。
關於餐廳吃飯英語對話篇3A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裡?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
>>>下一頁更多“餐廳裡的英語情景對話” 餐廳裡的英語情景對話篇4A:Can I help you?
有什麼能幫你的嗎?
B:I'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.
我要一個雙層起司漢堡。
A:What kind of drink would you like with that?
還想要什麼飲料?
B:Just coke will be fine.
一杯可樂就行。
A:Would you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.
你想要超級套餐嗎?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可樂和薯條換成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免費的玩具贈送。
B:That sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.
聽上去不錯,謝謝,給我來一套。其實我想把可樂換成雪碧,謝謝。
A:That's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?
沒問題,小姐。就這些嗎?
B:Yes, that's all.
是的,就這些。
A:That will be 25RMB, please
總共是25元。
B:You got it.
給你。
餐廳裡的英語情景對話篇5A:Evening, table for three, please.
晚安,三位,謝謝。
B:Do you have reservations?
好的,請問您有訂位嗎?
A:Yes, I do. I have made reservations under the name of Wang.
有,用王先生的名義訂的。
B:Very Wang sir, smoking or no smoking?
好的,吸菸嗎?
A:No smoking, please. Could we have table by the window?
不吸菸,謝謝. 有靠窗的桌位嗎?
B:Of course, this way please.
有的,這邊請。
餐廳裡的英語情景對話篇6A:Are you ready to order or delaying a little more time?
可以點菜了嗎,還是要等一會?
B:Yes, I'm ready, I like a bowl of chicken soup, please.
可以點餐了,請給我雞湯。
A:What would you like for main course?
主餐要什麼?
B:I like a salad steak.
我要一份色拉牛排。
A:Certainly, how would you like steak done?
好的,牛排要幾分熟?
B:Rare, please.
生一點, 謝謝。
A:Anything to drink?
要來點飲料嗎?
B:Oh, I will have a glass of house red. Thanks.
一杯本地紅酒, 謝謝。
A:Would you like anything else?
還需要什麼嗎?
B:No, there's all full now, thanks.
先這樣就好了,謝謝。
猜你喜歡:
1.英語餐廳情景對話三則
2.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯
3.餐館用餐實用英語對話
4.餐廳英語情景對話及翻譯
5.英語餐飲對話