答客赞 我是一棵孤独的小草
本文已影响
2.62W人
In Reply to a Friend's Compliments-
答客赞 —I am a Solitary Blade of Grass
我是一棵孤独的小草Why do you say I am a national treasure?
怎么你说我是个国宝?
No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!
不,熊猫才是中华的国宝!I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,
我是一棵孤独的小草,In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.
论身材我的确十分苗条。I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,
阳光雨露抚育我成长,The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;
蓝天白云向我点头微笑;Pretty flowers have kept me company,
有百花为我作伴,How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?
我怎能孤独,而不快乐逍遥?Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,
有时虽有点摇摇欲坠,But I will never swing with the wind;
但我决不临风歪倒;Or flow with the stream,
既不会随波飘流,Nor do I win favor with crooked means.
更不会投机取巧。Tempered in the smoke of war,
经历战火的磨练,Tortured through the test of a hard life,
饱受生活的煎熬;Even though I'm next to nothing,
我虽然微不足道,Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!
却是一棵骄傲的小草!