坐公交:Which Bus to Take 乘哪班公共汽車3
3. Taking the Bus for the First Time
3.第一次乘公交
A: I've never taken the bus before.
A:我以前從沒有乘過公交。
B: This is you. first time? Wow, that's surprising.
B:這是你的第一次?哇,太令人吃驚了。
A: How is it surprising?
A:怎麼令人吃驚啦?
B: I've just never met anyone who hasn't taken the bus before.
B:我從沒見過以前沒有乘過公交車的人。
A: Well, now you could say you have.
A:好的,現在你可以説你見過了。
B: Why are you finally taking the bus for the first time?
B:你為什麼終於第一次乘公交車了呢?
A: I figured it would be a good way to save money.
A:我想這是一個很好的省錢方式。
B: That's for sure considering the price of gas nowadays.
B:考慮到現在的油價這確實是。
A: No kidding. Listen, I have a few questions about taking the bus.
A:沒開玩笑。聽我説,我有幾個關於乘公交的問題。
B: What are they? I'm sure I could answer them for you.
B:什麼問題?我確定我可以為你解答。
A: I was wondering how often the buses pass by.
A:我想知道公交車多久經過一次。
B: They usually pass by every thirty minutes, but it could vary.
B:它們每30分鐘一班,但有時候也有變化。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載