吃飯時如何形容食物的美味
本文已影響
1.75W人
It's too hot, my tongue is on fire. Can you give me some ice water?
辣死我了!我的舌頭都火辣辣的.能給我點冰水嗎?
本來on fire是表示"着火"這個意思,比如説: The house was on fire. 意思就是,房子着火了.現在説舌頭"着火了",是很誇張的表達,意思就是很辣,火辣辣的.
The plum juice was sweet and left a pleasant taste in my mouth.
酸梅湯有點甜,讓我脣齒留香.
辣死我了!我的舌頭都火辣辣的.能給我點冰水嗎?
本來on fire是表示"着火"這個意思,比如説: The house was on fire. 意思就是,房子着火了.現在説舌頭"着火了",是很誇張的表達,意思就是很辣,火辣辣的.
How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! The taste is too strong for me.
怎麼這麼辣?都嗆得我流眼淚了.這個味兒太濃了.
形容食物的辣,有2個很常見的詞彙表達.一個是hot,另外一個是spicy.
Do try some sauce. It goes perfectly with fried chicken.
來點兒醬吧,炸雞蘸上這種醬特別好吃.
Go with就是相配的意思,比如説: Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你覺得這帽子和我的新衣服相配嗎? Go perfectly with就是很配的意思.
A chef will never tell others about the secret ingredients of his special soup.
廚師是不會告訴別人他的私家湯裏有什麼絕密食材的.
Ingredient: (烹調用的)材料, 原料, 成分
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
將原料放在盆裏調勻.
What are the ingredients of the cake?
這蛋糕是用哪些原料做成的?
That Tofu looks like it will melt in your mouth.
豆腐看起來入口即化.
A visit to Beijing is not complete without a taste of Beijing roast duck.
到了北京,怎能不嚐嚐北京烤鴨?
I didn' expect it to taste so good.
沒想到居然這麼好吃.
The plum juice was sweet and left a pleasant taste in my mouth.
酸梅湯有點甜,讓我脣齒留香.