职场英文口语 第184期:如何领导他人(4)
本文已影响
2.68W人
Let's see Denise.
让我们看看,丹尼斯。I'd like to have a meeting soon to discuss all our work, so we can talk about it then. OK?
我想很快开会讨论一下大家的工作,我们那时候讨论,好吗?Oh yes, thanks t then.
好的,谢谢,安娜。好了。
It's business as usual and if there's anything you want to ask, my door is always open.
大家正常工作,如果你们有问题,我办公室的门永远敞开。Right, back to work… and Tom, could I have a word in my office now please?
好的,回去工作吧,汤姆,你能来我的办公室谈谈吗?Excellent work Anna.
干得漂亮,安娜。You're sounding like the boss already – just don't start eating biscuits!
你现在听起来已经像是老板了,只要别开始吃饼干就好。Being in charge means being firm but fair and keeping your cool.
掌管一切意味着坚定公平并保持冷静。Here's a reminder of some of the phrases Anna used.
这些是安娜用过的表达。If anyone has any issues about their work please come and speak to me.
如果任何人对工作有问题,请来找我。I would like to have a meeting to discuss our work.
我想可以开会讨论一下大家的工作。