英語閱讀英語閱讀理解

生活中哪些真相讓你心碎?

本文已影響 5.2K人 

What is the Most disturbing truth about life?
人生最令人不安的真相是什麼?
獲得3.9k好評的回答:@Abhinav Tyagi

I would like to answer this with a quote,
我想引用一句話回覆你:

"Everyone in this world is self-centered. It’s just the radius that makes the difference."
在這個世界上,每個人都是以自我爲中心的,只是每個人的半徑有所不同。

生活中哪些真相讓你心碎?

獲得7.4k好評的回答:@Sree Ramanath

Success hugs you in private but failure slaps you in public.
成功都是悄悄接近你的,但是失敗卻是當衆打你臉的。

獲得6.9k好評的回答:@Barbie Giri

We all had that one close person in our lives, who is now a stranger.
我們生命都有過那個ta,曾經形容不離,後來形同陌路。

During the course of your life, you will have to stop, and let some people off, no matter how close they are.
在生命的慢慢長路上,你都有必須停下來的時候,讓他人離開你,無論他們同你多麼親近。

And someday while reading something like this, you will look back and count.
而某一天,當你讀到這類文字的時候,你會回頭看看,然後回憶,回憶,回憶。

獲得1k好評的回答:@Brandon Lee

Most people in life have to spend years relearning the exact same lessons that the previous generation have already learned.
生活中太多人,必須耗費多年重學前人已經學會的東西。

獲得8.2k好評的回答:@Ashish Sareen

Your looks matter!!
你的長相至關重要!!

You will always be judged first on the basis of your appearance before anything else.
你總是會被第一眼以貌取人。

獲得6.4k好評的回答:@Sachin R Kamath

"Happiness is your biggest enemy. It weakens you. Puts doubts in your mind. Suddenly you have something to lose."- Niki Lauda, Rush(2013)“幸福是最大的敵人,它讓你軟弱,讓你心生懷疑。突然間你就有了放不下的事。”尼基·勞達《極速風流》(2013)
獲得10.9k好評的回答:@Akash Maheshwari

Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.
友人來來去去,但敵人越積多。

獲得4.5k好評的回答:@Shivam Sarawagi

85% of your financial success is due to your personality and ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead. Shockingly, only 15% is due to technical knowledge.
你在財政上的成功85%取決於你的個性、你交際、商談和領導的能力。令人震驚的是,只有15%取決於你的專業知識。

獲得4k好評的回答:@ Akshay Vannery

Nothing really matters.
沒有什麼是至關重要的。

In the grand scheme of things, you, your legacy, your existence, your contribution to the world.. doesn't matter how great it is..
從事物的宏觀角度出發,你、你的遺產、你的存在、你對世界的貢獻無論多麼偉大,都不值一提。

Time will destroy everything.
時間會摧毀一切。

獲得11.3k好評的回答:@Anonymous

one apart from your parents gives a crap about you.
除了你的父母別人都會嫌棄你。

-Your friends want you to be successful but not more successful than them.
你的朋友希望你很成功——但是不要比他們成功。

-Your friends want you to be happy but not happier than them.
你的朋友希望你過得開心——但是不要比他們開心。

ty shouldn't matter but it does. You are bound to get a lot of favors if you are beautiful.
美貌不應該至關重要,但是它確實是。如果你天生麗質,那你一定備受追捧。

3. You will lose that one friend who you thought would be with you till the end of eternity itself.
你會失去一個朋友——一個你認爲誓死都會陪伴在你身邊的朋友。

4. In the end you are all alone. Learn to face it.
直到世界終結,你都將與孤獨爲伴。學着去面對它吧。

Anyway, enough of the dark stuff. I mean, people are more content living in an imaginary utopia instead of facing reality.
無論如何,說了夠多黑暗的事物了。我是說,人們更滿足於生活在想象的烏托邦世界裏,而不是面對現實

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章