英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

晨讀經典英語詩歌

本文已影響 1.35W人 

英語詩歌文字優美,讀起來朗朗上口,是我們英語晨讀的很好閱讀材料。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來晨讀經典英語詩歌,希望大家喜歡!

晨讀經典英語詩歌
  晨讀經典英語詩歌1:

When thou shalt be disposed to set me light,

當你有一天下決心瞧我不起,

And place my merit in the eye of scorn,

用侮蔑的眼光衡量我的輕重,

Upon thy side against myself I'll fight,

我將站在你那邊打擊我自己,

And prove thee virtuous, though thou art forsworn.

證明你賢德,儘管你已經背盟。

With mine own weakness being best acquainted,

對自己的弱點我既那麼內行,

Upon thy part I can set down a story

我將爲你的利益捏造我種種

Of faults conceal'd, wherein I am attainted,

無人覺察的過失,把自己中傷;

That thou in losing me shalt win much glory:

使你拋棄了我反而得到光榮:

And I by this will be a gainer too;

而我也可以藉此而大有收穫;

For bending all my loving thoughts on thee,

因爲我全部情思那麼傾向你,

The injuries that to myself I do,

我爲自己所招惹的一切侮辱

Doing thee vantage, double-vantage me.

既對你有利,對我就加倍有利。

Such is my love, to thee I so belong,

我那麼衷心屬你,我愛到那樣,

That for thy right myself will bear all wrong.

爲你的美譽願承當一切誹謗。

  晨讀經典英語詩歌2:

Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,

再會吧!你太寶貴了,我無法高攀;

And like enough thou know'st thy estimate:

顯然你也曉得你自己的聲價:

The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;

你的價值的證券夠把你贖還,

My bonds in thee are all determinate.

我對你的債權只好全部作罷。

For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?

因爲,不經你批准,我怎能佔有你?

And for that riches where is my deserving?

我哪有福氣消受這樣的珍寶?

The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,

這美惠對於我既然毫無根據,

And so my patent back again is swerving.

便不得不取消我的專利執照。

Thyself thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,

你曾許了我,因爲低估了自己,

Or me, to whom thou gavest it, else mistaking;

不然就錯識了我,你的受賜者;

So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,

因此,你這份厚禮,既出自誤會,

Comes home again, on better judgment making.

就歸還給你,經過更好的判決。

Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,

這樣,我曾佔有你,像一個美夢,

In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.

在夢裏稱王,醒來只是一場空。

晨讀經典英語詩歌

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章