英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞

本文已影響 1.48W人 

詩歌作爲一種悠久的抒情方式,有其言說的法度。下面是本站小編帶來的兒童英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞
  兒童英文詩歌篇一

The Bird’s Home 鳥的家

O, where is thy home, sweet bird

啊,哪裏是你的家,可愛的小鳥

With the song, and bright glossy plume?

有個這首歌和光澤明亮的羽毛?

"I'll tell thee where I rest,

“我會告訴你我在哪裏休息,

If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

如果你不搶我的窩;

I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

我建造在甜美的蘋果園中!”

But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

但是,在你的巢,有充滿活力的鳥嗎?

What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

那裏有什麼,有溫暖的毛茸茸的小屋嗎?

"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

“要是你不搶我的樹;

Nor go too near, to see

也不能走得太近去看

My quiet little home, I will tell."

我安靜的小家,我會告訴你在哪裏。”

0, I will not thy trust betray !

哦,我不會背叛你的信任!

The secret I will closely keep.

我將保守這個祕密。

"I've three tender little things

“我有三個溫柔的小東西

That have never used their wings !

現在他們還不會飛!

I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

我把他們留在那裏,在家裏,睡着了。”

Then, art thou here, my bird,

那麼,你爲什麼在這裏,我的鳥,

Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

離開還小的鳥,會不會時時擔心?

" To pay thee with a song-

“這首歌來送給你—

Just to let me pass along,

只是爲了讓我通過這裏,

Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

當我爲他們的找食物時,他們也沒有受傷。”

  兒童英文詩歌篇二

The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

Come here, little bee !

到這裏來,小蜜蜂!

There are sweet flowers by me ;

我身上有花香;

Come, and just let me see

來,讓我看看

How your honey is made.

你的蜂蜜是怎麼做的

" Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

“哦!我不能,因爲我害怕

That, for coming too near

所有我不敢靠的太近,

I should pay very dear ;

我應該很可愛;

I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

我害怕!我害怕!“

O, feel no alarm !

啊,感覺沒有事!

Not a wing nor an arm -

沒有翅膀也沒有手臂—

Not a part will I harm,

沒有傷害我,

While you're sipping your till

當你喝着你的蜂蜜

Pretty maid, then I'll come

漂亮的姑娘,我會來的

Close beside you, and hum ;

靠近你,哼;

And you shall have some

你要有一些準備

Of the sweets I distil."

蜂蜜從花朵中提煉昇華。”

My trust then is free,

我單純的相信,

Just as yours is to me ;

就像你是我的;

But, be sure, little bee,

但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

Not to give me your sting !

不要給我你的刺!

"Oh, no, no ! since I flew

“哦,沒有,沒有!自從我會飛以來

From the cell where I grew,

在我成長的歲月裏,

None has known me to do

沒有人知道我做過

So ungrateful a thing !”

如此忘恩負義的事!“

Then, why thus supplied

那麼,爲什麼這樣做

With a sting, but to hide

有刺,但隱藏起來

And to keep never tried,

僅僅是爲了保護從未嘗試,

Out of sight ? cunning bee !

不見了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

" He who gave me the sting,

“他給我的刺,

And the swift gauzy wing.

和飛得快的薄翼。

Bids me not harm a thing

不要做傷害我的事

That would not injure me."

這也不會傷害到我。”

  兒童英文詩歌篇三

Whole Duty of Children孩子的全部責任

A child should always say what's true,

一個孩子應該總是會說什麼是真的,

And speak when he is spoken to,

當他說話的時候,

And behave mannerly at table:

在餐桌的舉止文明:

At least as far as he is able.

至少到目前爲止,他有能力做到。


看了“兒童英文詩歌大全”的人還看了:

1.兒童經典英語詩歌

2.少兒經典英語詩歌

3.經典兒童英文詩歌精選

4.超簡單兒童英文小詩

5.少兒英文詩歌朗誦大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章