英語學習英語閱讀技巧

雙語美文:別人否定你的時候更要相信自己

本文已影響 2.65W人 

It took me way too long to learn this.

雙語美文:別人否定你的時候更要相信自己

多年之後我才明白這個道理。


I realise I was just surrounded by toxic people,

我意識到自己被不懷好意的人包圍


of course their objective was to cut me down.

當然他們的目標是困住我的手腳,讓我飛不起來。


Jealousy is a poison.

嫉妒是一種毒藥。


Only after I removed myself from all that

直到最後,我從這些人的惡意中脫身


and started healing

我的自信開始癒合


and slowly started getting actual support

慢慢的,開始得到實際的幫助


did I start seeing that fact,

這時我纔開始瞭解到事實真相


 I was just fed so many lies by people to cut me down

我聽了太多旁人爲了消磨我的鬥志而說出的謊言


so I wouldn't ever achieve anything.

他們就是希望我一事無成


I had such a low self concept

我對自己的認知太過淺薄


and yet it wasn't even real,

即淺薄又虛假


it was just based on judgments made by others.

這樣的自我認知是建立在他人的評判之上


The thing is,

事實上


if someone took the time to try to cut you down,

如果有人願意花時間給你設置障礙


that means they recognised a lot of potential in you,

就以爲着,他們在你身上發現了很多潛質


enough to be deemed a threat.

你的潛質足以讓他們感到威脅


Take it from your enemies that you are a formidable opponent

你可以將計就計,既然你的敵人認爲你的可怕的對手


and use that to propel you forward.

你就應該激勵自己越發努力


Surround yourself with good vibes

讓自己置身於正能量的氛圍之中


it will do wonders for your self esteem.

這會對你的自尊心產生神奇的助力


Come to terms with your past and grieve

接受自己的過去,與自己的傷痛妥協


for as long as necessary

堅持足夠長的時間


so that you can move forward.

這樣你才能向前邁進


You can do stuff you'd never even dreamed of

你會獲得自己做夢都不曾想到的成就


and deep down, you know it.

並且在心靈深處,你知道你做得到。


翻譯:小木

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章