商務英語實用英語

關於鬼屋的英語口語

本文已影響 1.81W人 

小編知道學習英語就是要多花時間的哦,有的同學就會見到很累,但是同學們千萬不要偷懶哦,今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,有需要可以收藏起來哦

關於鬼屋的英語口語

  一.我從來就不喜歡玩鬼屋

AAlice, it really was great.I think it was the most interesting thing here. You really should go in.

愛麗絲,真的好好玩。我覺得這裏最有趣的就是鬼屋了,你真的要去玩玩看。

BNo, I don't want to.

我纔不想。

AReally. The special effects are shouldn't be scared. You would really enjoy it.

它的特效太詭異了。你不會害怕,你會喜歡玩的。

BSam, I never like Haunted I was a kid, I didn't like them. when I was in high school, I didn't like I was in college, I didn't like them. So why should I like them now?

山姆,我從來就不喜歡玩鬼屋。我小的時候不喜歡,上了中學也不喜歡。上大學時也不喜歡,爲什麼我現在就會喜歡呢?

ABut this is maybe one of the best Haunted Houses in North America! It's different.

但是這是北美最好玩的鬼屋之一耶,不一樣的。

BWhy don't we go to the Epcot Center instead?They have displays from many cultures around the world.

我們何不去艾柏卡中心呢?那裏有世界各國文化的展示。

AI saw that in the looks like they have different restaurants and different kinds of you want to go?

我在指南上看過。好象有各種的餐廳和各國的建築。你想去嗎?

BYes. That is something I will enjoy.

好啊,一定有我喜歡的。

AAlright, let's go then. How many tickets do we have left?

那麼走吧!我們還剩下多少張票?

BWe still have most of the tickets we can go on a lot of different rides if you like.

我們還有好多票。如果你喜歡,我們還可以玩好多遊樂設施。

AI was only interested in the Haunted House and the roller coaster other rides are for kids.

我只喜歡鬼屋和雲霄飛車。其它都是小孩子玩的。

BLet's start walking to the Epcot Center rding to this map, it is up this pathway here.

那麼我們現在就去艾柏卡中心吧!照地圖上看來,它在這條走道的前方。

AAlright, let's go.

好了,走吧。

  二.也許我可以自己去鬼屋玩

AIt sure is hot. Why don't we go in the Haunted House?At least it will be air conditioned.

好熱喔!我們去玩鬼屋如何?至少裏面有空調。

BI've told you a thousand times. I don't want to go in the Haunted 's too scary!

我告訴過你好幾次了,我不想玩鬼屋。那太恐怖了。

AWell. Maybe I'll go alone then. I really don't want to miss it.

那麼我可以自己去玩,我真的不想錯過。

BGo alone if you want. I will wait at that cafe and have a soda.

那你自己去好了,我在咖啡廳喝杯汽水等你。

AIt might take a long time. Because there is a line, you know.

可能會很久喔,你看隊伍排得好長。

BI know. But if you don't go in the Haunted House, you won't be I will wait for you. It's no problem.

我知道,但是你若沒去玩鬼屋,一定不開心。所以我等你,沒關係。

AThanks.

謝謝。

BHow was it?

好玩嗎?

AI'm sorry it took so long.

抱歉去了那麼久。

BDon't worry about it. But how was it?

別放在心上。怎麼樣,好玩嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章