商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第238期:預訂會場(5)

本文已影響 1.93W人 

OK… and most importantly, how much does it cost?

職場英文口語 第238期:預訂會場(5)
好的,最重要的是要多少錢?

Well, to book the room for 2 hours usually costs £1,000.

通常是兩小時1000美元。

The hospitality is extra but as you're a friend of Denise, I'll throw it in for nothing.

接待服務是另收費的,不過既然你是丹尼斯的朋友,我就不收費了。

You'll throw the food and drink in? !Won't that get messy?

你要把食物和飲料扔裏面?那不會很亂嗎?

No - I mean we'll provide it for don't tell anyone, otherwise everyone will expect it!

不,我的意思是免費提供。不要告訴別人,否則大家該都希望免費了!

Well, that's fantastic Marge. Thanks.

太好了馬吉,謝謝你。

If you can send us an invoice, we'll sort payment out as soon as possible.

如果你能寄來發票,我們會盡快付款。

Bye Anna, and tell Denise I'll see her for our Zumba class tomorrow.

再見安娜,告訴丹尼斯明天尊巴舞課上見。

Anna has saved the day launch party for the plastic aubergine can now go ahead.

安娜又挽救了大局。現在塑料茄子發佈會可如期舉行了。

If you're trying to book a venue for a business meeting or product launch, here are some of the phrases you could use.

如果你想預訂商務會議或產品發佈會場地,下面這些短語可能會用到。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章