商務英語商務英語

展會常用的商務英語口語學習

本文已影響 1.51W人 

商務英語環境下,各種專業的用語大家要知道。現在國內很多展會的現場,大家都會遇到外國人,如果英語說的不好,可能會錯過好的商機。今天我們就爲大家整理了展會常用口語必備語句,如果你對此感興趣的話,就一起來了解一下吧。

展會常用的商務英語口語學習

關於展會產品

1、How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

2、You can have a look at our products first.

你可以先看看我們的產品。

3、The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs.

我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。

4、By the way, which items are you interested in?

對了,你對哪個產品感興趣?

5、We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

6、This new product is to the taste of European market.

這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

7、We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.

我們確信我們的產品在你們的市場也會暢銷。

8、Reliability is our strong point.

可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

9、This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

10、You'll know our products better after this visit.

參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

11、All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

12、You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也許對某些產品感興趣。

13、First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

14、Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

15、This is our most recently developed product.

這是我們最近開發的產品。

16、I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

17、If you are interested in our products, you can order a small quantity first.

如果你對我們的產品感興趣,可以先少量訂一批。

18、I strongly recommend this product.

我強力推薦這種產品。

19、We've already had a big demand for this product.

這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

20、This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

這種產品在國外很暢銷。

21、Our product is competitive in the international market.

我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

關於展會產品價格

22、What about the price?

對價格有何看法?

23、Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

24、But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

25、To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的訂單有多大。

26、Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認爲準。

27、Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

28、I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您認爲我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的。

29、We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我們向你報的是最優惠價格了,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

30、When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

31、Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

32、While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.

雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

33、Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

謝謝你詢價,爲了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

34、In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

通常我們的報價都是FOB價。

35、This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

36、Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?

37、As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.

因爲我們的高質量,我們的價格自然就會高一些。

38、This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.

這是價格表,但只供參考。

39、This is our lowest price.

這已經是我們的最低價格了。

40、They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

41、Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。

展會其他必備口語

42、I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

43、You're going out of your way for us,I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

44、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

45、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

46、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

47、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

48、So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

49、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

50、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

51、That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

52、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.

那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

53、I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

54、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

55、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

56、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

57、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

58、We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

59、Thank you for you cooperation.

謝謝你們的合作。

60、We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

61、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

這是我們爲你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

62、If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

63、I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

64、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我們真誠地希望你們在這裏過得愉快。

65、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我們訪問結束時爲我們安排一點時間購物。

66、Welcome to our factory.

歡迎到我們工廠來。

67、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

68、You'll know our products better after this visit.

參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

69、Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

70、Then we could look at the production line.

然後我們再去看看生產線。

71、They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工藝間的銜接情況。

72、We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

73、Almost every process is computerized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

75、The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

76、All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

77、We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂。

78、Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

79、Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更爲重要。

80、I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

81、Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

82、Is the production line fully automatic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

83、What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

84、All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

85、What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

86、I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

87、The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手,我認爲。

88、No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

89、I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也許將來我們可以合作。

90、We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

91、The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

92、We would be glad to start business with you.

我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

93、I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽談中請你們多加關照。

94、We are happy to be of help.

我們十分樂意幫助。

95、I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保證通力合作。

96、Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

97、It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

98、You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也許對某些產品感興趣。

99、I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

100、They've met with great favor home and abroad.

這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

如果大家對於商務英語的學習產生了興趣,或者說自己想在這一領域有所提高的話,可以來網校跟着專業的老師進行提升。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章