商務英語旅遊英語

關於歐洲旅遊英語口語

本文已影響 2.88W人 

隨着國際旅遊的發展,旅遊英語作爲一門專業受到了社會、教師的廣泛關注。小編精心收集了關於歐洲旅遊英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!

關於歐洲旅遊英語口語
  關於歐洲旅遊英語口語1

乘船

Is this the passenger ship to New York?

這是去紐約市的客輪嗎?

Is there a daily passenger ship to New York?

每天都有客輪開往紐約嗎?

How many passengers can this cruise ship carry?

這艘遊輪能容納多少人?

Should I exchange U. S. dollars before embarkation?

請問,上船前需要兌換好美金嗎?

Does this fare include a meal?

船票費包括用餐在內嗎?

How long does it take to the destination?

到達終點要多久呢?

The ship is lifting anchor.

船起錨了。

The ship is about to start.

船就要開了。

Let's go on board.

我們上船吧。

Where is my cabin?

我的艙位在哪裏啊?

Which berth is mine?

哪個鋪是我的?

Are visitors allowed to come on board?

送行的人可以上船嗎?

How many ports do we call at on our passage?

我們一路上要在幾個港口停留?

Are you seasick?

你是不是暈船了?

Do you get seasick?

您暈船嗎?

How long does this ship lie at anchor here?

船在這裏停多久?

The sea is very rough.

風浪很大。

The ship is going very fast.

船走得真快。

I'm glad it's not very long.

很高興時間不是太長。

Are you feeling cold? Would you like to come with me to my cabin for a beer?

你冷嗎?到我的客艙喝點兒啤酒吧?

The ship is really tossing,I'm afraid we'll fall down on deck.

船搖晃得很厲害,恐怕我們會滑倒在甲板上。

How do I get to the upper deck?

我怎麼才能到上層甲板上去呢?

Where can I rent a deck chair?

請問,我可以在哪裏租到甲板躺椅呢?

Are sandals allowed on deck?

甲板上可以穿拖鞋嗎?

Where is the lifeboat?

救生艇在什麼地方?

Would you show me how to wear a life jacket?

可以教我如何穿救生衣嗎?

Is there moonlight cruising tonight?

今晚有月光旅行嗎?

When will this ship enter the port?

這艘船什麼時候進碼頭?

Are passengers allowed to go ashore?

旅客可以上岸嗎?

I would like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port.

我想趁船入港時上岸觀光一番。

Does my room have a bathroom?

我的房間有浴室嗎?

Where is the second-class lounge?

二等艙的休息室在哪裏?

Is the sea calm these days?

這幾天海面平靜嗎?

  關於歐洲旅遊英語口語2

叫出租車

Where can I have a taxi?

請問哪裏有出租車?

Bring me to port.

載我到碼頭。

Where is the taxi stand?

出租車站在哪裏?

Call me a taxi,please.

請替我叫輛出租車。

I'd like to get a cab for tomorrow morning.

明天早上我需要出租車。

I need a taxi to pick me up.

我需要出租車接我。

Where to go,sir?

去哪兒,先生?

Do you have the address?

您有地址嗎?

I'm not on duty.

我不當班。

It's rush hour. I won't go to the airport.

現在是高峯時間,我不去機場。

Can I help you with your luggage?

我幫您拿行李,好嗎?

Hey,taxi!

喂,出租車!

How many passengers could be in a taxi?

一輛計程車裏可載多少乘客?

Do you need a taxi?

您要出租車嗎?

I need to arrange for a taxi.

我要預約出租車。

I will pay as much as It says on the meter.

我會照表付你錢的。

What's the fare to get there?

到那裏要多少錢?

Whatever the meter says.

由計費表說了算。

By the way,how do you charge for taxi fares here?

順便問問,這裏的計程車費怎麼算?

How much extra do I have to pay for that?

我還要另外付多少?

Is there much of a charge for waiting?

停車等候收費多嗎?

We'll be all right if there're no holdups.

如果不塞車,我們會來得及的。

We should be able to make it unless we get caught in a traffic jam or something.

我們應該來得及,除非遇到塞車或發生什麼事。

The road is blocked.

前面塞車了。

There is an accident at the intersection.

十字路口發生了一起交通事故。

I'll be late for my plane!

我就要趕不上飛機了!

Can you give me directions?

您能給我指指方向嗎?

Do you think you could wait for me once we get there?

我們到那裏之後,你可以等我嗎?

Which way do you want me to go?

你要我去哪條路線?

I'm sorry my car's broken down.

抱歉,我的車子壞了。

Could you please slow down a little bit?

可以慢一些嗎?

Don't drive so fast,please.

請別開這麼快。

There is no need to hurry.

不必着急。

Please drive safely.

請安全行駛。

Please bang the door.

請用力把門關上。

You in a hurry?

你着急嗎?

We'll be there in plenty of time.

有的是時間。

I think we will get there in time.

我們會按時趕到的。

I'm not sure,but I'll try my best.

我不敢肯定,我會盡力的。

We'll be all right unless there is a traffic jam.

不會有麻煩的,除非堵車。

Safety first is my motto.

安全第一是我的座右銘。

I never drive faster than the speed limit.

我從不超速行駛。

I always like to drive slowly and carefully.

我總是慢慢開,小心地開。

The traffic is always busy in the rush hour.

上下班時間,交通都很擁擠。

Could you please turn the heat up?

您能把暖氣開大點兒嗎?

Could you turn off the air-conditioner?

您能把空調關了嗎?

Please roll up your window.

請把車窗往上搖。

Turn here.

在這裏轉彎。

Can you make a U-turn here?

你可以在這裏掉頭嗎?

Let's make a right at the next corner.

在下一個街口右轉。

Could you wait for me here for a while?

你可以在這裏等我一下嗎?

Can I leave the car anywhere?

我可以在任何地方下車嗎?

I'd like to go around the city,if you don't mind.

如果你不介意,我想在城市裏到處看看。

We passed by it.

我們走過頭了。

This is the road without much traffic.

這條路交通不擁擠。

Do you know the route to your destination?

你知道路怎麼走嗎?

Please stop here for about two minutes.

請在這兒等2分鐘。

Do you want to stop here?

在這裏停嗎?

Don't forget anything in the taxi.

不要把東西丟在出租車裏。

You're at the right stop.

就是這站。

Let me get off here.

讓我在這裏下車。

Can you park here?

你能把車停在這裏嗎?

At the entrance in the front?

停在前面的入口嗎?

Would you open the trunk,please?

麻煩請打開後車廂好嗎?

Do you charge for using the trunk?

開行李廂要錢嗎?

Could you help me put the luggage in the trunk?

可不可以幫忙把這些行李放到行李箱裏?

  關於歐洲旅遊英語口語3

付出租車費

How much is the fare?

車費是多少?

This is one hundred yuan and you can keep the change.

這是100元,你不用找了。

Here is the fare and this is for you.

這是車費,這小費給你。

Your charge is different from the fare shows on the meter.

你的收費與計程表上的不同。

Is something wrong with the meter?

計程表有什麼問題嗎?

You're overcharging me.

你收費太高了。

The night rate is 10% higher than the daily rate.

晚上的價比白天的價高10%。

The tip is generally fifteen per cent of the fare.

小費通常是車費的15%。

Are we supposed to tip the driver?

我們該給司機小費嗎?

Can you break a twenty?

你能把一張20元的鈔票兌換開嗎?

Do you have small bills?

你有小面額的鈔票嗎?

Here's 40 dollars.

給你40美元。

The charge is supposed to be fifteen dollars,right?

收費應該是15美元,對嗎?

Do you mind if I pay in cash?

你介意我付現金嗎?

Here's thirty dollars,and give me five dollars,please.

這是30美元,請找給我5美元。

Keep the change.

不用找了。

This is your change and receipt.

這是你的找零和收據。

I am short changed.

你少找我錢了。

I need a receipt.

我要一張發票。

May I have a receipt?

請給我收據好嗎?

Thanks for getting here so quickly.

謝謝你這麼快送我到這兒。


看了“關於歐洲旅遊英語口語”的人還看了:

1.歐洲旅遊英語情景對話

2.歐洲旅遊英語句子

3.關於國外旅遊英語口語

4.關於常用的旅遊英語口語大全

5.關於出去旅遊英語口語大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章