口語英語實用生活英語口語

時尚英語話題第16期:Being there,Done that早已經歷過

本文已影響 2.4W人 

Bej.com//tags-4798-0.html" target="_blank" >ing there,Done that

padding-bottom: 69.53%;">時尚英語話題第16期:Being there,Done that早已經歷過

早已經歷過

Have you ever heard the expression "being there done that"?

你聽說過“早已經歷過”這個表達嗎?

You say it to a friend when you want to let that person know that you've already experienced something.

當你要讓那個人知道你已經經歷過的時候,就對朋友使用這個表達吧。

You often say when want to emphasize that experience wasn't so good,and you don't really want it again.

你經常會想強調經歷不是那麼好,你真的不想再來一遍。

For example,your friend might say:"Hi, Issac, have you ever gone fishing on a boat on the ocean?",

例如,你的朋友可能會說:“嗨,伊薩克,你有沒有出海在一條船上釣魚?”

I would then reply,"Being there done that".

我便回答:“我曾經有過那樣的事”。

I would explain that I have gone fishing on the ocean, and that I got really seasick.

我會說明自己曾經出海釣魚,但那次我很暈船。

It's not something that I want to do it again any time soon.

這意味着什麼,我不想再來一遍了。

Do you have any being there done that experiences?

你有沒有曾經做過某事的經驗?

Maybe a job interview, it's really intense.

也許是求職面試,真是令人緊張。

A long road trip with your family, while you get stuck in traffic.

或者是與你的家人的長途旅行,卻被困在車陣中。

Or getting bitten by a lot of mosquitos, when you are on a camping trip.

或者當你在露營時候被很多蚊子叮到。

These are somethings that I had before, I would not ever like to have again.

這是我有過的經歷,我決不想再體驗一遍。

I have been there and done that.

我已經做過那件事了。

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

Have you been in the position that you don't want to be in it again any time soon?

你曾經處於一種你不想再經歷這件事的境地嗎?

Do you know any similar experiences to being there done that?

你有過任何類似已經做過這件事的經歷嗎?

Can you think the time when you could use that expression?

你會在恰當的時機使用這種表達嗎?

What's your experience that you would not like to have it again?

你會不願意再來一遍的經歷是什麼呢?

What's the experience that you could do over and over, and never get tired ?

你會一遍一遍的去做,而從不會疲倦的事情是什麼?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀