美語情景對話 第52期:攝錄機 The Camera
Todd: Richard, do you have a camera?
理查德,你有相機嗎?Richard: I do. I have a video camera. It's over there.
有。我有一臺攝像機,就在那裏。Todd: Wow! How often do you use it?
哇!你多久用一次?
Richard: I use the video camera ytime I go on a trip. Recently I went to Nagasaki.
我定期會使用我的攝像機……我每次旅行的時候我都會用它。最近一次是我去長崎的時候。Todd: Nagasaki!
長崎!Richard: With a school trip.
那是一次學校組織的旅行。Todd: Who did you go to Nagasaki with?
你和誰一起去的長崎?Richard: I teach at a univeristy called Seisen University. It was a.. a group of students and teachers, and people associated with that university.
我在聖泉大學教書。我是和學校的學生老師和其他相關人員一起去的。Todd: OK, do you mind being photographed?
你介意被照下來嗎?Richard: No. I like being photographed.
不介意,我喜歡拍照片。Todd: OK.
好的。Richard: Depending on how I look.
這取決於我的外表。Todd: OK.
好的。Richard: If I'm presentable.
如果我看上去像樣。Todd: When you have your picture you always smile?
你照相時,總是微笑嗎?Richard: Yes, I think I usually try to smile for the .. or else make a funny face
是的,我總是對着鏡頭微笑,或是做鬼臉。Todd: OK. Do you have pictures of yourself as a child?
你有自己小時候的照片嗎?Richard: Yes, I do. My mother sent me some pictures and I have some pictures as a baby, as a small child.
是的,我有。我媽媽寄給我了一些,所以我有自己小時候的照片。Todd: OK. Were you a cute baby?
你小時候可愛嗎?Richard: I think I was extremely cute. Bright blond hair. Still got blue eyes.
我小時候十分可愛。明亮的金色頭髮,還有藍色的眼睛。Todd: Oh!
哦!Richard: I had much blonder hair than I have now.
比我現在的頭髮更貼近金色。Todd: Very nice. Very nice.
真棒。注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。