美語情景對話 第84期:交通工具 The Commute
Todd: Hello, Yoko.
你好,洋子。Yoko: Hello, Todd.
你好,託德。Todd: How are you?
你過得怎麼樣?
Yoko: Good. How are you?
挺好的,你呢?Todd: Good. OK. We're gonna tAlk about trains.
很好。我們來聊一聊火車。Yoko: OK.
好的。Todd: Do you take the train everyday?
你每天都乘坐火車嗎?Yoko: Yes, I have to.
是的。Todd: Oh, really?
真的嗎?Yoko: Yeah, cause I don't have a car.
是的,因爲我不會開車。Todd: Oh, really?
哦,真的?Yoko: Yeah!
真的!Todd: Are you have happy with that? Do you mind?
你喜歡坐火車嗎?你介意天天坐火車嗎?Yoko: Actually no!
其實不介意。Todd: Yeah, well, what's the train like in the morning when you get on?
你今天早上搭乘的火車怎麼樣?Yoko: It's really crowded.
很擁擠。Todd: Yeah!
是嗎!Yoko: Yes.
是的。Todd: OK. How much is your train fare?
坐一次火車的費用是多少?Yoko: Almost 500 yen.
差不多要500日元。Todd: What's the best thing about taking the train?
坐火車最大的優點是什麼?Yoko: Mm, nothing.
沒有任何優點。Todd: Nothing.
沒有。Yoko: Nothing. I don't think it's great. Ah, I can sleep on the train.
沒有,我不覺得坐火車很好。哦,我可以在火車上睡覺。Todd: OK. Do you normally get a seat?
一般能有座位嗎?Yoko: Ah, sometimes I can.
有時有。Todd: Yeah.
是嗎。Yoko: Yeah.
是的。Todd: OK. Do you read?
你在火車上看書嗎?Yoko: Cause I can't read a book. I'll get sick.
我不在火車上看書,我會頭暈。Todd: Oh, cause your eyes move around.
因爲你的眼睛要不停移動。Yoko: Yeah.
是的。Todd: Yeah, I gocha. What's the worse thing about the train?
我知道了。坐火車最糟糕的是什麼?Yoko: Ah, too crowded in Japan.
日本的列車太擠了。Todd: Yeah. It's terrible.
是的,太恐怖了。Yoko: And I have to pay.
還有我必須要自己付費。Todd: Oh, you have to pay. Your company does not pay.
你必須自己付費。你的公司不給付費。Yoko: No.
不。注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。