隨身應急英語會話(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:通信時的緊急情況(3)
e is the counter of special delivery mail?
哪裏是特快專遞的櫃檯?you accept special delivery mail here?
你在這裏收到特快專遞的郵件了嗎?much is a special delivery mail?
寄一件特快專遞要多少錢?
many days does it take by special delivery mail?
特快專遞要花多少天才會送到?many days can I save by special delivery mail?
寄特快專遞可以節省多少天時間?much is it to Shanghai?
寄到上海要多少錢?I post my special delivery letter here?
我可以在這裏寄特快專遞的郵件嗎?se tell me a stamp for special delivery mail.
請告訴我寄特快專遞要用哪一種郵票。e is a post office that's open on Sunday?
哪裏的郵局星期天仍營業?registered letter by express to me?
有我的特快專遞信件嗎?do I send a parcel?
我如何寄包裹?should the size of a parcel be?
包裹的大小尺寸如何?I send the package collect?
我可以寄這個收件人付費的包裹嗎?ough the contents are breakable,will they be all right?
裏面的東西容易碎也可以寄嗎?ld I write "Handle with care" on it?
我應該在上面註明"小心輕放"嗎?much is it to send a parcel by airmail?
航空郵寄包裹要多少錢?I send the books unsealed?
我可以不封口寄這些書嗎?shall I write down the address?
我應如何寫地址?se get this insured.
請拿這個去保險。se send this by registered mail.
請用掛號郵件寄這個東西。't the postal order sent to me from Shanghai?
這不是從上海寄給我的郵政匯票嗎?e can I have my postal order cashed?
我可以到哪裏去兌現郵政匯票。se go to the sencond window.
請到第二個窗口。se cash this postal money order for me.
請幫我兌現這張郵政匯票。tification card,please.
請出示身份證。the passport all right for it?
拿護照可以嗎?e shall I sign my name?
我應在哪裏簽名?8.I'd like to get money sent from Shanghai.
我要領取從上海寄來的錢。shall I do to get it?
我怎樣才能領到錢呢?I get it by postal money order?
我可以用郵政匯票去拿嗎?I get it from a post office in Shanghai?
我可以到上海的郵局拿嗎?'s the postal code number of this place?
這個地方的郵政編碼是多少?13.I'd like to send money to buy books.
我想要寄錢去買書。kind of things shall I do?
我該辦什麼手續?I send money in cash?
我可以寄現金嗎?'s against postal regulations to send in cash.
若寄現金便不符合郵政規定了。I draw a postal money order?
我可以寫一張郵政匯票嗎?I draw money order at the bank and send it in an envelope?
我可以到銀行寫一張郵政匯票然後用信封寄去嗎?se send us a written application with money.
請將填好的一張申請書與錢寄給我們。I send a stamp instead of money?
我可以寄郵票而不寄錢嗎?long does it take?
它要花多少時間?much is the fee?
費用多少?