英語口語流行話題(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:中國足球還有救嗎 14 1
本文已影響
3.91K人
A: Hey, what's up, buddy, did you seel the footbAll game on TV last night?
A: 嘿,怎麼樣,哥們,昨天晚上看足球比賽了沒?B: Football game?
B: 足球比賽?A: Chinese VS. Japanese. Don't tell me you missed it.
A: 中國隊對日本隊。別告訴我你錯過比賽了啊。
B: My God! I forgot it! I went to a party with my girlfriend.
B: 天啊!我把這事給忘了。我昨晚陪女朋友參加了一個聚會。A: It's really a pity! That was a big match.
A: 真是夠可情的!那可是場大比賽啊。B: Well, what was the score?
B: 那比分怎麼樣?A: Ha-ha, we are leading 2: 1.
A: 哈哈,我們以2 : 1勝出。B: Great! I think it's really a good news to the Chinese football fans.
B: 太棒了!我覺得這對中國球迷來講真是個天大的好消息A: I think so. After all , the Japanese is a good team.
A: 我也是這麼想的。畢竟,日本隊是一支很強的球隊。B: It must be an exciting game.
B: 那比賽一定相當精彩了。A: Yes. All the players were in g∞d form. And the teamwork was excellent.
A: 的確。所有的隊員狀態都很好,並且球隊整體上的配合也非常默契。B: Sounds exciting.
B: 聽起來就讓人興奮。A: But I watched it on TV. I hope I can be there next time.
A: 不過我是在電視上看的比賽。我希望下次能夠有機會到現場感受一下。B: I swear I'm not going anywhere next time.
B: 我發誓下次比賽時我哪兒都不去了。