口語英語實用生活英語口語

秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第88期:績效考評

本文已影響 2.94W人 

performance evaluation Dialogue

17.績效考評 對話

Due to Steven's good performance, Mr. Liang decides to give him a bonus. Now they are talking about it.

由於史蒂文有良好的表現,粱先生決定給他發獎金。現在他們兩人正討論此事。

Mr. Liang: Come in and sit down.

樑先生:進來,請坐。

Steven: Thanks, Mr. Liang.

史蒂文:謝謝,樑先生。

Mr. Liang: Among all the assistants, I think you're on top of it. Based on the annual evaluation, the board of directors decided to give you a bonus.

樑先生:在衆多助理當中,我認爲你的能力是數一數二的。根據今年的績效考評,董事會決定給你發一筆獎金。

秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第88期:績效考評

Steven: Really? I am too happy.

史蒂文:真的嗎?我太高興了。

Mr. Liang: I've been reviewing your work over the past few months. Thanks to your excellent work, we benefit much from your project. And you should get the perfect attendance award too.

樑先生:過去幾個月以來,我一直在考察你的表現。由於你的出色工作,我們從你負責的項目中受益匪淺,並且你也應該得到全勤獎。

Steven: Thanks for your trust. Owing to my colleagues' help, I've successfully completed my task.

史蒂文:謝謝您的信任。多虧了同事們的幫忙,我才得以完成了自己的任務。

Mr. Liang: You are very modest and diligent. The distribution of bonus derived from the performance evaluation. You deserve it.

樑先生:你很勤奮也很謙遜!獎金是根據績效考評的成績而發放的,是你應得的。

Steven: Thank you very much. I will redouble my efforts in the future.

史蒂文:非常感謝您,我以後會加倍努力的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章