口語英語實用生活英語口語

Title Transfer 所有權轉讓

本文已影響 5.34K人 

ing-bottom: 59.43%;">Title Transfer 所有權轉讓

10. Title Transfer

10.所有權轉讓

A: So, I can give you the title transfer after you pay me.

A:所以,我可以在你支付我後把所有權轉讓給你。

B: Okay, I can pay you in full today.

B:好的,我今天可以全額付給你。

A: That's great. I have the title transfer here with me.

A:太棒了。我現在就帶着所有權轉讓。

B: Great, what do I need to do?

B:好的,我需要做什麼?

A: I just need you to fill in the information on this form.

A:我只需要你在這張表格上填好信息。

B: And then you are going to take it to the DMV?

B:然後你就會拿去給車管所嗎?

A: Yes, you should receive a notice from the DMV in the mail.

A:是的,你應該會收到車管所用郵件發的一封通知。

B: Okay, that sounds good.

B:好的,聽起來很好。

A: Once you fill out everything, be sure to sign your name at the bottom.

A:一旦你填好了所有的東西,確保在底部簽上你的名字。

B: Will do. When can you take the paper to the DMV?

B:會的。你能什麼時候把文件拿到車管所?

A: I can take it later on today. If not, I can definitely take it tomorrow.

A:我會今天晚些時候。如果今天不能的話,我明天一定帶到。

B: Awesome. I just want to get everything done fast.

B:好的。我只是想每件事都快些辦完。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀