口語英語實用生活英語口語

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第427期:下着傾盆大雨

本文已影響 1.2W人 

It was raining cats and dogs.
下着傾盆大雨。


It rained cats and dogs this morning.
今天上午下着傾盆大雨。
We were about to get home,when it began to rain cats and dogs.
我們快要到家了,這時下起了傾盆大雨。

A:Hi,Cindy.I thought I'd missed you.
嗨,辛迪。我以爲我錯過你了。
B:I am very sorry,k you for waiting for must have been here for a long time already.
恩,真對不起,漢斯。謝謝你等我。你一定在這兒等很久了。
A:It's all right.
沒關係。
B:I was caught in the heavy rain,or I would have come earlier.I am sorry I kept you waiting.
我趕上下雨了,不然我會早點到。很抱歉,讓你久等了。
A:I was in a comfortable place,so really,it's no problem.I am happy to see the rain hold you up long?
我等的地方很舒適,真的,沒關係的。我很高興見到你。你被雨妨礙了很長時間嗎?
B: I came out of the subway,it was raining cats and I forgot my I had to wait for the rain to let up.
是的,我從地鐵站一出來,就下着傾盆大雨。而我忘了帶傘,所以只好等雨小一點。
A:I totally understand.
我完全理解。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第427期:下着傾盆大雨

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章