口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關搬家情景對話

本文已影響 2.4W人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關搬家情景對話

  有關買房情景對話:

Steven wants to buy a house. Now he is discussing it with his wife Julia.

史蒂文想要買房。現在他正和妻子茱莉婭商量此事。

Steven:Julia, the apartment I looked at today is pretty decent-around 120m2.

史蒂文:茱莉婭,我今天看的房相當不錯,大概得有120平米。

Julia: Great. Where is it?

茱莉婭:好啊。房子在哪裏呀?

Steven:A new two-bedroom apartment, around 100 to 120 square meters, in the Sanlitun area.

史蒂文:1OO到120平米,兩個臥室.三里屯附近的新樓。

Julia: What about the surrounding area?

茱莉婭:周圍環境怎麼樣?

Steven:Very quiet and safe. And it's got a lot of trees and plants.

史蒂文:很安靜,治安很好,而且綠化也很棒。

Julia: That's good. Is the location easily accessible?

茱莉婭:很好啊。交通便利嗎?

Steven:Yeah, it's near a bus stop.

史蒂文:嗯,挨着公車站。

Julia: , maybe we can buy this one then.

茱莉婭:嗯……好吧,也許我們可以買下這個房子。

 有關搬家情景對話:

Steven decides to move house. He plans to ask his friend Billy to help him. Now Steven and Billy are in the new house.

史蒂文決定要搬家了。他請他的朋友比利幫他搬家。現在史蒂文和比利正在史蒂文的新居里。

Billy:This is a nice place, but you need to get some furniture.

比利:這地方不錯,可你得弄些傢俱。

Steven:I had planned to. I can bring some from my place. And there's some more at my parents'.

史蒂文:我原先就這樣計劃的。從我住的地方可以搬一些過來,而且在我父母家裏還有一些。

Billy:Do you have a bed?

比利:你有牀嗎?

Steven:Of course, I have. There is one in my old house. And I have another one from college at my parents' house.

史蒂文:當然有啊。我的老房子裏有一張牀。我父母家還有一張我大學時代就用過的牀。

Billy:That's good. You can put one in this room and put the other one in that room.

比利:很好啊。你可以在這個房間放一張,並且在那間房間放上另一張。

Steven:Yeah, it is a good idea. You can stay in my house for the night if you would like to.

史蒂文:是啊,好主意。如果你願意的話,你還可以在我的房子裏過夜呢。

Billy:Yeah. By the way, can I take a shower?

比利:好啊。順便問一下,我可以洗個澡嗎?

Steven:Sure, but I don't have hot water, yet.

史蒂文:當然可以,可惜還沒有熱水。

Billy:Really?

比利:真的嗎?

Steven:No, they're coming tomorrow morning to turn the gas on. My phone should be working then, too.

史蒂文:是呀,他們要明天才來幫我把煤氣接上。電話也那時纔可以用。

Billy:Well, do you want to go outside for dinner?

比利:那麼,你想去外面吃飯嗎?

Steven:Yeah, I can't cook anything until tomorrow, anyway. Let's go to the restaurant nearby. It's my treat.

史蒂文:好的,得到明天才可以自己做。我們去附近的餐館吃飯吧。我請客。

Billy:OK. Let's go.

比利:好的。走吧!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章