口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第125期:難過得不得了

本文已影響 3.01W人 

迷你對話:

迷你對話學地道口語第125期:難過得不得了

A:What made you so sad? You look so pale just now.

什麼使你這麼難受?你現在看上去臉色很蒼白。

B:It felt a lump in my throat when Sarah said that she would not be thankful to me for what I have done. She drove me crazy.

當Sarah對我說她不會對我所做的一切表示感謝時,我心裏非常難過。她快讓我發瘋了。

A:You don’t have to take that too much to heart. She is a barking dog.

你別太往心裏去,她只是隨便說說而已。

B:But she is so thankless. I offered to help her at a time when she was in trouble, bu now she said that she didn’t ask me to help her. Who could put up with that?

但她是那樣不領情,她困難時時候,我去幫她,但現在她竟讓說當時候她不需要。誰受得了?

地道表達:

feel a lump in one’s throat:心裏感到十分難受

解詞釋義:

lump指“腫塊”,feel a lump in on’e throat的字面意思是“感覺喉嚨有東西堵着”,常用來指“常因爲激動或氣憤而使喉嚨哽住”,與“如哏在喉”近似。

支持範例:

Eg.I get a lump in my throat whenever I see a tragic movie.

我一看悲劇電影心裏就不好受。

Eg.I had a lump in my throat and a lot of sad thoughts on my mind.

我只覺得喉嚨哽噎,愁思滿懷。

Eg.I got a lump in my throat on seeing her suffer.

看到她受苦,我心裏感到特別不好受。

ng her husband's funeral, Aunt May had a lump in her throat.

梅姨在她丈夫的葬禮上傷心得哽咽不止。

wife felt a lump in her throat but held back the tears.

女人鼻子裏有些酸,但她並沒有哭。

詞海拾貝:

1.just now;現在,眼下

's the darling (ie favourite subject) of the media just now.

他是當前傳播媒介中最紅的人(最受歡迎的人)。

d Sir Thomas look in upon us just now, he would bless himself.

要是此時此刻托馬斯爵士能看見我們,會把他氣壞的。

Eg.I am busy just now. Please call me again later.

我目下正忙,請過一會兒再來電話。

Eg.I'm very busy just now; wait until things have eased up a little.

我現在非常忙,等事情緩一緩再說。

2.be thankful to sb for sth:因......感謝......

Eg.I am thankful to my teacher for helping me learn.

我感謝我的老師幫助我學習。

Eg.I always think of books with deep feeling, being very thankful to them.

我總是想到書就充滿深情,對它們非常感激。

Eg.I am thankful to the company for giving me such a chance and I earnestly hope that I will live up to everyone's expectations.

我非常感謝公司給我這樣的一個機會,我誠摯期盼不負大家的期許。

Eg.I am thankful to my parents for paying for my education.

我感謝我的父母出錢讓我受教育。

3.drive sb crazy:逼得......發瘋

g this mindless work all day is going to drive me crazy .

整天做這種不用心的工作,會使我發瘋。

is enough to drive me crazy.

這足夠使我冒火。

re you can drive your competition crazy, you have to understand what your company stands for

在你能夠把你的對手逼瘋之前,你首先要知道自己公司的立足點。

4.in trouble:陷入困境,倒黴

' re in trouble ; this is no time for contention.

我們處境很困難,現在不是爭論的時候。

you are in trouble abroad you should see a consul.

如果在國外遇到困難,你應該去找領事。

always lean upon us when they're in trouble.

他們有麻煩時總是依賴我們。

has her heart in the right place and will help anyone in trouble.

她有副好心腸,會幫助任何有困難的人。

will be in trouble if you fail to stop at the red light.

遇到紅燈不停車,你就會倒黴。

5.put up with:容忍,忍受,忍耐

Eg.I can' t put up with your hypocricy any more.

我再也不能容忍你的虛僞態度了。

said he could not put up with such internal sabotage any longer.

他說他再也不能忍受這種從內部來的陰謀活動了。

would need to be a saint to put up with her children.

只有聖人才能容忍她的那幾個孩子。

e are many inconveniences that you have to put up with when you are camping.

你在露營時必須克服許多不便。

7.take sth to heart:把......銘記在心,把......放在心上,在意......

Eg.I'll take to heart everything you've said.

我會記住你說的每句話。

's a lesson that all of us can take to heart.

這是我們所有人都可以牢記在心的教訓。

Eg.I hop you will take to heart the warning you have been given.

我希望你能認真考慮人家給你的告誡。

't take to heart everything you heart.

不要輕信你聽到的每件事。

特別聲明:該節目中的迷你對話精選自口語書籍,其餘部分爲未經可可許可請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章