口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第2028期:踏進,走進

本文已影響 2.61W人 

情景對話:

迷你對話學地道口語第2028期:踏進,走進

A: What luck!

真倒黴!

B: What's the matter?

怎麼了?

A: When I set foot in the classroom, I found that I forgot my textbook. The teacher happened to ask me to read the text in the class.

踏進教室的大門,我才發現自己忘了帶課本。上課時老師又偏偏叫我讀課文。

B: Be careful next time.

下次別這麼粗心了。

第一,詞海拾貝

set foot in

exp. To enter some location. (踏進,走進

e.g. It wasn't me—I've never set foot in that building before!

不是我——我從來沒進過那棟樓!

e.g. If you ever set foot in my house again, I'll have you arrested.

如果你再敢踏進我的房子,我就把你抓起來。

e.g. The judge ordered him never to set foot in her house again.

法官命令他再也不要進她的房子。

e.g. If I had my way I'd never set foot in the damned country again.

要是由着我的話,我永遠不會再踏上那個混賬國家的土地。

第二,語彙積累

happen to do something/something:碰巧做某事,碰巧遇到某事

e.g. I happen to have an honest partner.

我碰巧有一個忠實的好搭檔。

e.g. Don't you wand to know how I happen to know that the whole thing is going to blow?

你不想知道我是怎樣碰巧得到了整個案情都將告吹的消息嗎?

e.g. If you happen to be passing by, be sure to step in and have a chat.

如果你正好路過的話,請一定進來聊聊。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章