口語英語口語英語學習方法

旅遊英文對話

本文已影響 2.5W人 

旅行,不一定特定於國內或國外。下面是本站小編給大家整理的旅遊英文對話,供大家參閱!

旅遊英文對話

  旅遊英文對話: GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY

Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time in the country.

如梅:出來郊遊真是個好主意。在鄉下轉轉我感到很開心。

Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?

大山:我也是。過得很愉快,是不是?

Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so much stuff. And everything was so cheap.

如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市場逛遊我也覺得很有趣。我以前從未見過這麼多東西。而且東西是那麼便宜。

Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit tired.

大山:是,我認爲你們買到的東西蠻便宜。雲波,我看你是累了。

Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and fresh air.

雲波:是,我覺得有點累了。今天我們得到了不少體力鍛鍊,又呼吸到了新鮮空氣。

Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a long drive ahead of us.

大山:那麼,我們收拾行裝趕回城裏吧。我們還得開很遠的路程呢。

Rumei: Sounds good to me.

如梅:我看這主意不錯。

Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.

大山:如梅,請把我的夾克放進汽車後部行李箱,等等,天有點涼,我還是穿着吧。

Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll sit in the front with Dashan.

如梅:好的,大山。雲波,你到後座上去打個盹吧,我和大山坐在前邊。

Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.

雲波:謝謝,躺下歇會兒會很舒服。

Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.

大山:好了,如梅,你可以給我當個“領航員”吧。

Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?

如梅:當“領航員”都需要做什麼?

Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.

大山:需要查地圖,觀察路標。

Rumei: I think I can handle that.

如梅:我想這事我能做到。

Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open for a service station?

大山:我們可能有點缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

Rumei: Sure.

如梅:好的。

Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?

大山:你給家裏人寄過明信片了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at the university. How about you?

如梅:已經寄過了。我給家人和我大學的同事都寄過了。你呢?

Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.

大山:我還沒有寫過信件,我想我是太懶了吧。

Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight ahead.

如梅:或者說是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前邊有一家加油站。

Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?

服務員:您來點什麼油?

Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.

大山:普通汽油吧。

Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?

服務員:馬上就得。請把油箱打開好嗎?

Dashan: Oh, sure.

大山:好的。

Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?

服務員:您需要我幫您檢查潤滑油嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And could you clean the window, too?

大山:不必了,我肯定裏面有足夠的潤滑油。 這是租來的汽車。您幫我把擋風玻璃也清洗一下,可以嗎?

Attendant: No problem.

服務員:沒問題。

Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?

大山:您把後面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以嗎?

Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.

服務員:好的。總共是22元50分。

Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?

大山:哎呀,我沒帶那麼多現金,用信用卡行嗎?

Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.

服務員:當然行,我們願意接受信用卡。

Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.

如梅:大山,我這兒可能有足夠的現金。看,真的夠了。

Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.

大山:謝謝,回到旅館我再還你。給您錢。

Attendant: Thanks a lot.

服務員:謝謝。

Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?

大山:請問,我們現在過了2號高速公路了嗎?

Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead. It's Exit 55.

服務員:還沒有。出口岔道在前邊大約十公里處,是第55號出口。

Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?

大山:岔道在左邊還是在右邊?

Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.

服務員:在右邊,不會錯過的。

Dashan: Thanks for your help.

大山:謝謝你的幫助。

  旅遊英文對話:GOING TO AN ART GALLERY

Dashan: Did you know that this city has one of the most famous collections of Canadian art in Canada?

大山:你們知道嗎?這座城市擁有加拿大最有名的藝術收藏品。

Yunbo: No, I had no idea. Where is the art collection?

雲波:我不知道。收藏的藝術品在什麼地方?

Dashan: It's in one of our national art galleries.

大山:在我們的一座國家美術館裏。

Rumei: I don't know a lot about Canadian art, but I've always been interested in finding out more about it.

如梅:我對加拿大藝術瞭解的不多,但是我一直有興趣在這方面多加了解。

Yunbo: I've read about Canadian art on the Internet, but that's all.

雲波:我從國際互聯網上讀到過關於加拿大藝術的介紹,但僅此而已。

Dashan: Well, do you and Rumei feel like going to the gallery and having a closer look? The gallery's just around the corner.

大山:那麼,你和如梅願意到美術館去好好欣賞一番嗎?美術館就在拐角處。

Yunbo: You bet. Do we have time?

雲波:那還用說。我們還來得及嗎?

Dashan: Yeah, but we'd better hurry. I think the gallery closes at 6:00 tonight.

大山:來得及,但是我們得抓緊時間。我想美術館今晚要在6點關門。

Dashan: Yunbo, haven't you been painting for a long time?

大山:雲波,你不是堅持作畫有很長時間了嗎?

Yunbo: Yes, I have. I'm not a very good painter, but I enjoy painting a lot.

雲波:是的,我畫得不好,但是我特別喜歡畫。

Dashan: Do you use oil paints?

大山:你是畫油畫嗎?

Yunbo: I started painting with oils, but now I prefer using water colours. Rumei doesn't like the smell of the oil paints. Have you ever done any painting, Dashan?

雲波:我剛開始作畫時是這樣,但是我現在更喜歡畫水彩。如梅不喜歡油畫顏料的氣味。 大山,你作過畫嗎?

Dashan: No, I haven't, but I've been taking Chinese calligraphy lessons.

大山:沒有。但是我一直在學漢字書法。

Rumei: Is that so? How long have you been studying calligraphy?

如梅:是嗎?你學書法有多久了?

Dashan: Since last summer. I started taking lessons during my visit to Shanghai last year. And I've been practising ever since. This gallery's got all kinds of Canadian art... Painting, sculpture, prints, photography, and carvings. Yunbo and you will enjoy it.

大山:自從去年夏天就開始學了。 我是去年去上海時開始的,從那以後,就一直堅持練字。這家美術館收藏各種藝術品,有油畫、 雕塑、版畫、攝影作品以及雕刻品。 雲波你們倆會喜歡的。

Rumei: I'm sure we will.

如梅:我想我們一定會喜歡的。

Dashan: Would it be okay to look at the painting by the Group of Seven first? I love their art.

大山:我們先看七人畫社的作品怎麼樣?我喜愛他們的作品。

Yunbo: Sure. But who or what is the Group of Seven?

雲波:可以。不過,七人畫社是誰,是什麼流派?

Dashan: The Group of Seven was a group of seven Canadian painters. They painted Canadian landscapes in the 1920s and 1930s.

大山:七人畫社是由加拿大的七名畫家組成的。 他們在本世紀20年代和30年代以畫加拿大的風景畫出名。

Dashan: Excuse me. Is it okay to take photos of the paintings in the gallery?

大山:請問,美術館裏的展品可以拍照嗎?

Attendant: Sorry. Taking photos of our collection is not allowed. But, our gift shop has lots of posters, postcards and books.

工作人員:對不起,不行。不允許爲收藏品拍照。但是禮品店裏有很多招貼畫、明信片及書籍。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:謝謝。

Rumei: Look at these magnificent paintings of the outdoors. They must be paintings by the Group of Seven.

如梅:來看看這些壯麗的戶外風景畫吧。 它們肯定出自七人畫社。

Dashan: You're right, Rumei. These artists loved painting the wilderness.

大山:你說對了,如梅。這些畫家喜歡畫莽莽原野。

Yunbo: The paintings are so bold and dramatic. I can't stop looking at them.

雲波:這些畫是那麼無拘無束、那麼充滿激情,我情不自禁地一直在欣賞。

Dashan: What do you think, Rumei?

大山:如梅,你怎麼看?

Rumei: I love the forests, rocks and lakes in the paintings. But the colours are a bit too strong for me.

如梅:我喜愛畫中的森林、岩石、湖泊,可是我覺得色彩有些太濃重了。

Dashan: You'll see this kind of scenery on our train ride back to Vancouver next week.

大山:下個星期我們乘火車回溫哥華時你就能親眼見到畫中的景色。

Dashan: Oh, this painting must be by Emily Carr. She's one of my favourite artists. She's painted pictures of forests and totem poles in British Columbia.

大山:這幅畫一定是埃米爾·卡爾所畫。她是我最喜愛的藝術家之一。她繪畫的題材是不列顛哥倫比亞的森林、圖騰柱。

Yunbo: Was she from British Columbia?

雲波:她是不列顛哥倫比亞的人嗎?

Dashan: Yes. As a matter of fact, she lived in Victoria. Her house is a museum now.

大山:是,事實上,她住在維多利亞。她的故居現在已是博物館了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀