口語英語口語英語練習小對話

Lie to Me 1.02 學習筆記 學英文+辯謊言

本文已影響 1.68W人 


1. What the hell is this?
這是什麼鬼東西?
How much did we spend on this damn project anyway?
研究着破東西花了我們多少錢?
What the hell was that?
這到底是怎麼回事?
*都是在句子中加了幾個語氣詞表當時的emotion

2. I'm sure we can recoup most of our costs.
我確信我們能收回大部分投資。

Lie to Me 1.02 學習筆記 學英文+辯謊言

3. When you try and hide your emotions, they leak out at a fifth of a second.
當你試圖隱藏你的情緒時,相關的微表情只會保持五分之一秒

4. Is this another attempt to get me to take Ms. Torres under my wing?
是不是又想讓我把托勒斯小姐收爲心腹
*under my wing--在我的翅膀下--在我的麾下--心腹~~

5. Is S.S. court-martialed?
S.S上士被送交軍事法庭了?

6. Why waste taxpayers' money if that's not what you're after?
不想知道真相的話又爲什麼要浪費納稅人的錢?
*be after: If you are after something, you are trying to get it. 尋找,追尋

7. I would not have pegged you for a hoops geek.
你居然是籃球狂熱者。
*peg做動詞可以是把釘子固定在一個地方,這裏可以理解爲定位
hoop原指做一些很難完成的事情來逗別人發笑。現在這裏hoops指"籃球"~~怎麼演變過來的啊......
geek字面上理解爲怪胎,雜耍的。這裏把它翻譯成了狂熱者~~

8. He's the alumni booster who allegedly paid Earl $50,000 to come and play for Carver.
他是贊助校友。據說他付給厄爾50000美元來爲卡佛打比賽。
*booster是支持者,志願者。這裏就和sponsor一樣~

9. It also forces young superstars to play a year of college-ball, jacking up ratings and revenues.
這也迫使那些年輕的超級明星必須要打一年的大學籃球賽,以提高名聲和收入
*jack做動詞有"增加,提高,擡起"的意思。做名詞有"千斤頂,男人"的意思。所以,父母給小朋友起名叫Jack,那一定是希望他比較man一點~~想到了泰坦尼克裏的Jack~

10. What's up with the mime act?
你怎麼演起啞劇了?

11. You must really love the weight room.
你一定喜歡去健身房

12. Hang in there.
別泄氣啊

13. Ladies, if you could wait in there, I'll be taking you in one at a time.
女士們,可以的話在這兒稍等,我一個一個叫你們。

14. That's very un-loker of you.
這話真不像是你說出來的。
*片子裏是這麼翻譯的,但是實在不曉得unloker是什麼意思~~

15. Don't push it.
別逼我!
*字面上理解就是"別推它",也就是別把話繼續往下說了,再說下去我就不客氣了~

16. Would you lie to right a wrong?
你會因爲做好事而撒謊嗎?
*right a wrong也就是把一件wrong的事情變right

17. The number of AWOL soldiers has doubled since we invaded Iraq.
自從我們入侵伊拉克以來,開小差的人數增加了一倍。
*AWOL:If someone in the Armed Forces goes AWOL, they leave their post withoutthe permission of a superior officer. AWOL is an abbreviation for`absent without leave'. 一般用go AWOL

18. Sorry to barge in.
抱歉我們奪門而入

19. They're taking away my scholarship, you hung me out.
他們取消了我的獎學金,你揭發了我。

20. It's your call.
你自己決定吧。

片中幾個判斷情緒的片段:

A gestural retreat. His step backwards. Means he doesn't believe a word he just said. He's lying.
說話的時候向後退一步,表示不相信自己說的話,那就是在說謊。

His speech washurried, and he brought that basketball to his chest, creating abarrier between us. Those are both signs of anxiety.
他說話很快,並且用籃球擋在胸前,造成我們之間的障礙。這些都是緊張的表現。

S.L. made twomouth shrugs when she was describing the rape. That's a classicgestural slip. It means she has no confidence in her words. The womanwas lying.
在說到強姦的時候兩次抿嘴,表示對自己說的話沒有信心,也就是在說謊。

People touch the neck when they lie. It's a classic manipulator.
人們說謊時習慣摸脖子,這是一種典型的強迫動作。

Arson and rape have an unusually high correlation. They're both crimes about the assertion of power.
放火強姦本質是一樣的,都屬於宣張自己的力量。

hand shrug 手向外攤--表示對自己說話沒信心

When women listen to a rape victim they believe, they reflect certainemotions. They blush, avert their eyes, hunch their shoulders.
當女人聽到別人被強姦時,她們會有一些特定的反應。她們會臉紅,躲避目光,聳聳肩。

Chin thrust. He's angry.
回答問題的時候把下巴上擡,表示生氣了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章