面試英語第16章:如何應聘銷售(音頻)
對銷售人員來說,其以往的經歷與成就、應付困難的能力與韌性、懂得一些銷售技巧與策略、瞭解客戶心理以及會各種談吐技巧都是非常重要的。
而做銷售員,最重要的就是自信。所以無論你以前有過什麼工作經歷,銷售過何種產品,都要說出來。要自信,不僅對自己,還要對自己銷售的產品自信(confidence in yourself and your products)。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達
I came in answer ( /reply /response ) to your advertisement for a salesperson.
我是爲你們登的招聘銷售員的廣告而來的。
I graduated from... I majored in...
我畢業於……,學的是……專業。
As far as I know, your company is a world famous one which produces...
據我所知,貴公司是一家世界著名的……生產商。
When can I get the final decision?
我什麼時候能知道最終結果呢?
CONVERSATIONS 會話
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
Dialogue 1
I: I see by your resume that you have been working?
I: 你的簡歷上說你一直在工作嗎?
A: Yes, I have worked for four years with a Canadian Company.
A: 是的,我在一家加拿大公司工作過4年。
I: Tell me what you know about our company, please.
I: 請說說你對我們公司的瞭解。
A: Well, Mark Smith, who was the first president, founded the company in Ottawa in 1955. It has 1.5 billion dollars in capital; it employs 8,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in Canada.
A: 好的,1955年Mark Smith首任董事長在渥太華成立了公司。資本額爲15億加元,有8,000員工, 是加拿大同行業中最大的公司。
I: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?
I: 關於本公司的產品和市場份額,你知道些什麼?
A: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Canada and the United States, but particularly have sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.
A: 貴公司的產品主要在加拿大和美國市場銷售,但在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。
I: What made you decide to change your job?
I: 你爲什麼決定換工作?
A: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.
A: 因爲我想換一下工作環境,迎接新挑戰。
I: Do you like this job?
I: 你喜歡這份工作嗎?
A: Yes, I like it very much.
A:我很喜歡。
I: What do you think is the most important qualification for a salesperson?
I: 你認爲對一個銷售員來說最重要的是什麼?
A: I think it is confidence in himself and his products.
A: 我認爲是對他自己和對他產品的自信。
I: I agree with you. Do you have any questions to ask about this job?
I: 我贊成。對這份工作,你有什麼問題要問嗎?
A: Yes, I'd like to know something about the salary.
A: 有,我想知道薪水如何?
I: I think the starting salary for a salesperson is between 1,500 - 2,000 Yuan. But the specific number will be determined according to your sales.
I: 我想起薪是1500-2000元,但具體數目將根據你的銷售情況來定。
A: When can I get the final decision?
A: 我什麼時候能知道最終結果呢?
I: We cannot reach a final decision until we have talked to all of the other five applicants. Anyhow, we'll contact you within this month. All right. Nice meeting you. Good-bye.
I: 我們只有和其他五位應聘者都談過之後才能做出最後決定。但無論如何,我們會在一個月之內聯繫你的。好的,非常高興見到你,再見。
A: Nice meeting you, too. Good-bye.
A: 我也非常高興見到你,再見。
Dialogue 2
A: Good morning. I came in answer to your advertisement for a salesperson.
A: 早上好,我是爲你們登的招聘銷售員的廣告而來的。
I: I see. Will you walk this way, please? What experience have you had?
I: 我知道,請這邊來。你有工作經驗嗎?
A: I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort of work. I'm studying business administration in college. I want to get a job that would tie in with my studies.
A: 不好意思,我還沒有做過這種工作。我在大學讀工商管理, 我想找一份與我現在所學專業有聯繫的工作。
I: Have you got any selling experience at all?
I: 那你有銷售經驗嗎?
A: I worked in a department store in a small town last summer vacation.
A: 去年暑假我在一家百貨公司工作過。
I: Now tell me about your educational background.
I: 那你說說你的教育情況吧。
A: I graduated from Beijing University. I majored in business administration.
A: 我畢業於北京大學,學的是工商管理專業。
I: What courses have you completed?
I: 你都學過什麼課程?
A: The courses I completed are marketing, business law, business English, statistics, marketing principles, sales management, distribution theory, economies and psychology.
A: 我學過的課程有市場營銷、商業法、商業英語、統計學、市場原理、銷售管理、銷售原理、經濟學和心理學。
I: What subjects did you like most at university?
I: 你在大學時最喜歡哪門課程?
A: I liked sales strategies most.
A: 我最喜歡銷售策略。
I: Why would you like to work with us?
I: 你爲什麼要來我們公司工作?
A: It's an interesting job, and your company is one of the best known. Although I have no work experience as a salesperson, the job description you sent was very interesting. It's a job I have been dreaming of when I was at university.
A: 我對這份工作很感興趣,而且貴公司也是最著名的公司之一。我雖然沒做過銷售員,但你對這份工作的介紹很有趣,這是我大學時夢寐以求的工作。
I: What are your future plans and what kind of expectations do you have of the company?
I: 你將來有何計劃?對公司有何期望?
A: I have an interest in marketing and I would consider graduate study in business in the future. I think my goals will become more clear as I gain experience in sales and marketing.
A: 我對市場營銷感興趣,我會希望將來能讀商業專業的研究生。我想隨着我在銷售和市場方面經驗的增加,我的目標會變得越來越明確。
I: Good. Do you know anything about this company?
I: 那不錯,你瞭解我們公司嗎?
A: Yes, a little. As you mentioned just now, yours is an American capital company. As far as I know your company is a world famous one which produces cosmetics and skincare products.
A: 瞭解一些。正如你剛纔所說的,貴公司是一家美國公司。據我所知, 貴公司是一家世界著名的化妝品和皮膚護理品生產商。
I: Have you got anything to ask me?
I: 你有什麼問題要問我嗎?
A: Will traveling be required in this position?
A: 這份工作需要出差嗎?
I: Yes.
I: 需要。
A: How often?
A: 多久一次?
I: Three times a year at most. How do you feel about this?
I: 最多一年三次。你認爲怎麼樣?
A: That's fine.
A: 那沒關係。