口語英語口語英語學習材料

面試英語口語第1期:開場白

本文已影響 2.5W人 

開場白(prolusion)有可能決定整個面試的基調。所謂“前三分鐘定終身”,即你給面試考官的第一印象,從言談舉止到着裝打扮,都會影響到你被錄取的機會。要彬彬有禮,但不要顯得過分殷勤;要大方得體,但不要過分拘謹或謙讓。還有,應試者需要注意的是,雖然對方爲了緩和緊張氣氛會問幾個輕鬆的問題,但回答時一定要有禮貌,答案要抓住重點,儘量考慮對方最想知道什麼。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

對不起,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?

May I come in?

我可以進來嗎?

How are you doing, Mrs. Smith?

你好,史密斯女士。

I am Smith, the assistant manager / the personnel manager / the administration manager / the area representative.

我是Smith,是經理助理/人事經理/行政經理/地區代表。

I am coming to your company for an interview as requested / by appointment / as invited.

是貴公司要求我過來面試的。/我是按預約過來貴公司面試的。/我應邀來貴公司面試的。

面試英語口語第1期:開場白

NOTES 註釋

面試可能是一對一進行,也可能是集體面試,一般之前都有預約。如果是集體面試,主考官會輪流叫人,進入房間後只要自己介紹就可以了。如果是一對一的情況,則可以說明一下自己是提前預約過:

"I come here for an interview by appointment."或者"I am coming to your company for an interview as requested."

如果是第一次登門拜訪,則需要說明你的來意和一些相關情況,比如你是從廣告上看到的招聘啓事或者是經人推薦的,一定要說清楚:

"Excuse me, please. I wish to apply for the vacancy advertised in the morning newspaper yesterday. Has the vacancy been filled?"或者"I was referred to your company by Mr. White, your manager."CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

A: May I come in?

A: 我可以進來嗎?

I: Yes, please.

I: 請進。

A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wu Jing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.

A:你好,夫人。我叫吳京,我是應邀來貴公司面試的。

I: Fine, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager.

I: 好的,謝謝你過來。吳先生請坐,我叫安妮•史密斯,是經理助理。

A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Smith.

A:非常高興見到你,史密斯女士。

I: Nice to meet you, too.

I: 我也很高興見到你。Dialogue 2

A: OK, Mr. Wu. You may come in. I'm Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down.

A: 好了,吳先生,你可以進來了。我是安妮•史密斯,我右面是我的同事安娜•鄧肯,左邊是安吉拉•蘭姆。請坐吧。

I: Thank you. Good afternoon, Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb.

I: 謝謝你。下午好,史密斯女士、鄧肯小姐、蘭姆小姐。

A: Your English is fluent.

A:你的英語很流利。

I: Thank you.

I: 謝謝誇獎。

A: How do you think of the weather today?

A: 你覺得今天的天氣如何?

I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.

I: 我不喜歡這樣的天氣,又冷還下着雨,真希望早點出太陽。Dialogue 3

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

A: 不好意思,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?

I: It's me. What can I do for you?

I: 我就是,需要我幫忙嗎?

A: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith. I'm coming here for an interview by appointment.

A: 很高興見到你,史密斯女士。我是應約來面試的。

I: Are you Mr. Wu?

I: 你是吳先生吧?

A: Yes, I am.

A: 是的,我是。

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

I: 我也很高興見到你。找我們公司困難嗎?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

A: 沒有,我對這一帶很熟悉。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章