OMG美語講堂第258期:有人這樣說才奇怪呢
中文裏面,我們喜歡先說一句荒唐的話,然後再加上"纔怪",就好像在說"你被騙啦",-有嘲諷或者開玩笑的意思。美語裏也有同樣的說法哦!
Said No One Ever - 有人這樣說才奇怪呢,纔怪
A: Renting an apartment in New York is the cheapest thing ever!
在紐約租房子是史上最便宜的事情。
B: For real?
真的麼?
A: Said no one ever!
要是有人這樣說才奇怪呢!
Psych - 耍你的!
A: Baijie, I think Tom Cruise just walked past you!
白潔,我覺得剛纔好像是Tom Cruise從你身邊走過!
B: Where? Where? Where?
哪兒呢?哪兒呢?
A: Psych!
耍你的!
As if - 可能麼
A: This salad is really fulfilling. I'm stuffed.
這個沙拉太飽人了。我吃撐了!
B: Really?
真的麼?
A: As if! It's just a bowl of leaves.
怎麼可能?一碗葉子而已。
A: Thank god. It's finally Monday!
謝天謝地,終於到星期一了!
B: Seriously?
真的麼?
A: Said no one ever. Especially when we have a Math test this afternoon.
要是有人這樣說才奇怪呢。可恨的是我們今天下午還有個數學考試。
B: Oh, didn't you hear? The Math test is cancelled.
你沒聽說麼?今天的數學考試取消了。
A: What?! I pulled an all-nighter studying for it yesterday.
什麼?!我昨天可是通宵複習啊。
B: Psych! Haha.
耍你的!哈哈。
A: Don't scare me like that, Baijie. Aren't you worried about this test at all?
白潔,別這樣嚇唬我。你難道不擔心這次考試麼?
B: As if! Math is my worst subject. I've been studying all weekend too.
怎麼可能!我的數學最差了。我整個週末也都在複習。