A Sip of Coffee 喝一口咖啡
本文已影響
2W人
Can I try your coffee?
我可以試試你的咖啡嗎?Sure. Here you go.
當然。給你。Hmm, that's not bad.
嗯,不錯。
There's nothj.com//tags-4798-0.html" target="_blank" >ing in it.
裏面什麼也沒有。What do you mean?
你的意思是?I mean, it's just coffee.
我的意思是,它只是咖啡。I figured that.
我喝出來了。It's not too bitter for you?
你不覺得太苦嗎?It's a little bitter, but it's okay.
有點苦,但是還可以。There's no sugar or cream in it.
裏面沒有糖或奶油。No, it's a taste you have to get used to.
不,你不得不習慣這種味道。Sort of like beer.
有點像啤酒。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載