口語英語口語英語學習材料

Two Birds with One Stone 一石二鳥

本文已影響 2.69W人 

When are we going to stop?

我們什麼時候停止?

We'll stop at the next McDonald's.

我們會在下一個麥當勞停。

How far away is that?

還有多遠?

I think we'll be there in half an hour.

我想我們會在半小時內到達。

I hope so. I have to go to the bathroom.

希望如此。我想去洗手間。

Well, I can always pull over.

好的,我總是能靠邊停車。

No, thank you, I'll just wait.

不,謝謝你,我會等的。

padding-bottom: 85.2%;">Two Birds with One Stone 一石二鳥

We can kill two birds with one stone.

我可以一石二鳥。

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

While you're using the bathroom, I'll order some food.

在你去洗手間的同時,我會點一些吃的。

Don't order for me. I'm not hungry.

不用給我點,我不餓。

I'm very hungry. I'll order for you, and then I'll eat yours.

我非常餓。我會給你點的,然後我會把你那份吃掉。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀