口語英語口語英語學習材料

We Can't Afford This House 買不起這個房子

本文已影響 1.93W人 

We can't afford this house.

我們買不起這棟房子。

Are you sure?

你能肯定嗎?

We will be house rich, but cash poor.

我們將會成爲有房子,但沒有現金的人。

What do you mean?

你是什麼意思?

Our monthly payments will be too high.

我們的月還款額將太高了。

ing-bottom: 70.97%;">We Can't Afford This House 買不起這個房子

We won't have any money for other things?

我們將不會有任何錢買其他東西嗎?

No, we won't have money for gas or food.

是的,我們將沒有錢買汽油或食物。

We'll be eating peanut butter sandwiches?

我們將吃花生醬三明治嗎?

Without the peanut butter!

沒有花生醬!

That's no good!

那很不好!

We have to find a cheaper house.

我們必須找到一個便宜點的房子。

Of course. We can't live without gas or peanut butter.

當然。我們的生活不能沒有汽油或花生醬。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章